A paraglider in Ebenalp, Switzerland, was ramping up to ride the wind when he accidentally had a run-in with a cow.
The adventurer took a running start on a steep hill in order to get an appropriate amount of lift, but stumbled as he approached the poor animal. Someone off-camera shouted, “Watch out for the cow!” as he was running, but the warning came a little too late.
- Watch a Lucky Paraglider Float Among the Northern Lights
- The Cows in Corsica Love to Sunbathe — but Don’t Try to Take a Selfie With Them
- This Mental Trick Could Help You Age Better Physically
- How to Edit Your Travel Photos to Make Them Look Professional
- Watch the Entire 27-hour Process of Replacing an Airplane Engine in Two Minutes
In the YouTube video, you can hear the cow let out a shocked "moo" during the encounter. After all, wouldn’t you be surprised if someone came out of nowhere and nearly kicked you in the head?
The heifer trotted away from the paraglider after the crash, seeming a little off balance, but it looks like it was the man who took most of the impact.
While the cow seemed unharmed, we're willing to bet it will have major beef with any other outdoorsy thrill-seekers who come near it in the future.