Man Accused of Murdering Jessie Davis Called Another Woman the Night She Was Last Heard From

The night Jessie Davis was last heard from, her police officer boyfriend, who is accused of murdering her, was at a bar calling another woman he had a sexual relationship with, FOX News has learned.

Cell phone records show that Bobby Cutts Jr. called a woman he was intimately involved with from a sports bar several times overnight on June 13-14, trying to convince her to get together shortly before police believe Davis was killed.

The woman — who hasn't been named but is married with children — apparently refused.

Cutts, 30, played softball earlier the night of June 13 and then went to a bar for about four hours and had three Coronas.

Davis' mother, Patricia Porter, has said she last spoke to her 9-months-pregnant daughter about 9:30 p.m. the night of June 13. Cutts initially told police that he last talked to Davis about 8 p.m. that same evening.

Investigators are now looking at his whereabouts between the time he spent at the bar and the next day. A neighbor reportedly told officers that a truck pulled up in Davis' driveway in the middle of the night that night, music blaring.

Porter discovered her daughter's house in disarray and her 2-year-old son Blake home alone in a dirty diaper on June 15.

Cutts has been charged with two counts of murder for allegedly killing Davis, 26, and the unborn baby that was likely his child. He is being held on $5 million bond.

• Click here to visit's Crime Center.

Cutts' former high school classmate, Myisha Ferrell, 29, was accused of lying to investigators and ordered held on $500,000 bond. Her attorney declined comment.

Davis was missing for about a week before her body was found in a northeast Ohio park Saturday, still carrying the unborn baby she was due to deliver July 3.

Cutts is accused of killing Davis and the fetus June 14 at her home in nearby Lake Township. Ohio law allows a murder charge against someone accused of killing a fetus that would have been able to live outside the womb.

Cutts' attorney, Bradley Iams, declined to discuss details of the charges against his client or anything Cutts said to him during the brief court appearance.

Cutts has had several children with several different women.

His oldest daughter, Taylor, was born out of wedlock to a girlfriend in 1997. A younger daughter, Breonna, was born to another woman in 2001, shortly before Cutts married her.

His son, 2-year-old Blake, was born to Davis while Cutts was separated from his wife. Relatives say Cutts and Davis were due to have another daughter, Chloe, early next month.

But now Cutts, a Canton police officer, is accused of murdering Davis and the unborn girl.

"There's a lot of little children being absolutely devastated over this," Porter said Monday outside Canton Municipal Court, where Cutts was arraigned. "We can't forget them."

Cutts' stepmother, Barbara Cutts, on Monday called her stepson a generous man who was good with kids and coached youth soccer, basketball and football. She said she and Cutts' father last saw him Saturday at his house in Plain Township outside North Canton, where he appeared drained and exhausted.

"It's very hard to accept," said Barbara Cutts, 46, a nurse's aide. "A lot of people are looking at him like a bad person, but he's not, he really isn't."

Cutts and Nikki Giavasis, Taylor's mother, met while attending nearby Walsh University. Taylor has lived with Giavasis for most of her life in California, but Cutts challenged the custody arrangement in 2005.

Hours before Cutts' arraignment, Stark County Family Court Judge David Stucki dismissed a custody case here, citing the charges against Cutts as one factor in his decision, said Jeffrey Jakmides, a lawyer representing Giavasis. Another custody dispute over Taylor is ongoing in a California court, Jakmides said.

"The family has deliberately tried not to burden her (Taylor) with this," Jakmides said, referring to the murder case. "They've tried as much as possible to keep her from the media storm."

Susan Hulit Burns, Taylor's court-appointed guardian, said she was bothered by how often Giavasis switched apartments and daycare providers, questioning the effect on Taylor. She said she was also bothered that Cutts "conceived a child during his separation" from his wife, according to a June 2006 court filing.

In 1998, Cutts was accused of breaking into Giavasis' home while she was inside with former NBA player Shawn Kemp of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Cutts pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge and was sentenced to three years' probation.

Cutts married his wife, Kelly, in July 2001, two months after Breonna was born. They separated in 2003 while Cutts faced criminal charges after his police supervisors alleged he had given his gun to a drug-dealing cousin. Cutts was acquitted and an arbitrator ordered Canton to rehire him with back pay.

During the separation, he and Davis conceived Blake, born in December 2004. On Monday, Porter was granted temporary custody of the boy in Stark County Family Court.

It was Blake who provided investigators searching for Davis their first clues earlier this month, saying: "Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in rug." Porter found the boy home alone on June 15, with Davis missing, furniture toppled in the bedroom and a pool of bleach on the floor.

Family members have told Blake that his mother is in heaven, Porter said.

"He has an old cell phone and he calls her and talks to her," she said.

Porter said Monday she's not sure who Cutts is anymore.

"We knew Bobby Cutts up to a certain day in this and from that day on we did not know him at all," she said. "I don't think my daughter ever knew him either."

Cutts played football, wearing No. 9, at GlenOak High School, a suburban school whose most famous graduate is goth rocker Marilyn Manson.

After he became a police officer, Cutts also played semiprofessional football with the Massillon Bengals in the Ohio Valley League and in 2005 was drafted by the Canton Legends of the Atlantic Indoor Football League.

Visit's Crime Center for complete coverage.

FOX News' Laura Ingle, Catherine Donaldson-Evans and The Associated Press contributed to this report.