This is a fresh take on the classic pizza. Instead of pizza dough, you will be using the delicious Lavash bread and many fresh ingredients as toppings.
For the Flatbread:
- 4 ounce Maitake Mushrooms
- 1.5 ounce Tallegio
- .25 ounce Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- .125 ounce Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 ounce Mozzarella Shredded
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Chives
- .125 ounce Garlic Oil
- Pinch of Maldon Salt
- Brush the lavash with extra virgin olive oil.
- Spread mozzarella, parmesan and tallegio cheese evenly around the flatbread.
- Place Maitake mushrooms evenly around and place in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Remove the flatbread when cooked and garnish with chopped chives and chili flakes.
- Drizzle with garlic oil and sprinkle of Maldon salt.