Here's what's happening out there:
• Kate Hudson went on Instagram this Tuesday to display her impressive bikini body from Greece (below), where she's vacationing with mom Goldie Hawn and ex-fiance Matt Bellamy — the latter of which she brought along merely to taunt with her bodacious physique, we assume.
Jun 16, 2015 at 4:19am PDT
• Envious of Kate's abs? Sure you are. (We all are.) That's why we consulted Ali Gritz of Crunch Fitness, who showed us three ab-targeting exercises for toning up our midsections and tightening our cores. Watch the video above to see how she does it, then for the step-by-step instructions.
• "San Andreas" actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson accidentally sideswiped a Massachusetts man's truck on Monday, snapping off the side mirror. But instead of getting angry, the man was altogether delighted to meet The Rock, refused compensation, and snapped a pic with him (below). No word as to whether he also asked Johnson to punch him square in the face, just so he could have a scar to show his friends later on.
Jun 15, 2015 at 8:02am PDT
• During their Swedish concert date, Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl accidentally fell off the stage and broke his leg just two songs into the show. Grohl's band has had to cancel its next few tour dates, and most likely, Grohl himself has had to face up to the fact that he's 46, and not the spry, stage-diving 20-year-old he once was.
• Disney is planning to produce a sequel to last year's "Maleficent," which starred Angelina Jolie as a live-action version of the infamous "Sleeping Beauty" villain. However, Jolie has yet to express any interest in a sequel, which might be a problem. Her involvement is the difference being another hit or being about as memorable as "Pooh's Heffalump Movie."
• A new full-length trailer for the upcoming "Peanuts" movie (below) reveals more of the film's plot, which revolves around Charlie crushing hard on the little red-haired girl while still getting terrible, terrible therapy from Lucy for 5¢ a session. One wonders if he'd be more well-adjusted if only he wasn't so cheap.
• According to sources for ET, One Direction singer Harry Styles might be dating Victoria's Secret model Sara Sampaio. If it's true, we can certainly see why: Who can resist that touchably soft skin, those lucious full lips, and that, long beautiful hair? And Sara's not so bad either!
• This past Tuesday on Instagram, Madonna teased her upcoming video for "Bitch I'm Madonna" and pretty much confirmed that Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora and Beyonce will co-star (below). The whole thing seems to be inspired by Taylor Swift's star-studded "Bad Blood" video too, although Madge better add a few more cameos if she wants to compete with Taylor. She had TV's Mariska Hargitay and Ellen Pompeo, for gosh sakes!
Jun 16, 2015 at 12:57am PDT
• If a U.K. gambling website is to be believed, "Homeland" star Damien Lewis has a very good chance of becoming our next James Bond. The bookmakers at William Hill Online Betting just changed Lewis' odds from 25/1 to 3/1, but they were a little vague as to why. Perhaps they just noticed the way Lewis fills out a fitted tuxedo?
• As reported by FOX 411, Lindsay Lohan will be featured on Duran Duran's upcoming album, though it's not yet known in what capacity. It's also not yet known whether it was Lohan or Duran Duran who approached the other with this idea, because we're not quite sure whose career this is supposed to benefit.
• And finally, Alec Baldwin and wife Hilaria Baldwin welcomed a baby boy named Rafael Thomas Baldwin on Wednesday morning, with Hilaria announcing the news via an Instagram photo of the boy's tiny hand (below). It doesn't show much, but one thing's for certain: He definitely inherited those handsome Baldwin cuticles!
Jun 17, 2015 at 4:36am PDT