We already knew the NFL preseason would start with Packers- Colts at the Hall of Fame Game, but the league released the rest of its schedule Thursday, and there are at least a few games worth marking your calendar for -- if you are the type to do that with preseason football (and we know you are).
Ten to watch, in the order they'll come at you, goes like this:
HALL OF FAME GAME, AUGUST 7
More from FoxSports
1. Green Bay vs. Indianapolis: If you don't like Brett Favre, you might want to skip this one.
WEEK 1 -- AUGUST 11-15
2. Dallas at Los Angeles: Football is back in LA, and what better way to attract even more attention than by inviting the Cowboys?
3. Cleveland at Green Bay: Everyone is dying to know how RGIII will look in a Browns uniform.
4. Denver at Chicago: The John Fox Bowl will offer a first look at whatever the Broncos come up with at QB.
5. Houston at San Francisco: Brock Osweiler's Houston debut runs smack dab into whether we'll see a Blaine Gabbert- Colin Kaepernick quarterback battle by the Bay.
6. San Diego at Tennessee: If the Titans keep the No. 1 overall pick, this will be the first time to watch him. Of course, it might be an offensive lineman.
WEEK 2 -- AUGUST 18-22
7. Minnesota at Seattle: Blair Walsh's big chance for preseason redemption.
8. San Francisco at Denver: Where's Colin?
WEEK 3 -- AUGUST 25-28
9. Los Angeles at Denver: After this one, Gary Kubiak has to name a starting QB.
10. New England at Carolina: Two marquee teams in the only preseason game that matters at least a little. Let's call it the preseason Super Bowl.
WEEK 4 -- SEPTEMBER 1-2
Nothing to see here, and the starters won't be playing anyway.