· POTUS speaking about Obamacare this AM from Rose Garden. Presumably- he’s going to address the disastrous rollout but also try to convince America that it’s still going to be great because he’ll be surrounded by people who have benefited from the legislation.
· Which Obama should we believe? The Obama who said critics were wrong just before the launch, the Obama who said the problems were just glitches or the Obama today where he was will presumably express frustration and disappointment. We’ll put together sound of the conflicting messages.
· Should President Obama take Bob’s advice and delay for 6 months or a year?
News on Obamacare launch:
· Dems caught in Obamacare uproar [LINK]
· Treasury chief Jack Lew: Real test for Obamacare comes early next year [LINK]
· Obamacare authors included only $1 billion for implementation. Not nearly enough, already gone… [LINK]
· Obama confronts Obamacare criticism [LINK]
· Administration: nearly 500,000 have applied for Obamacare insurance, but details fuzzy [LINK]
· Big insurers avoid many state health exchanges [LINK]
· @charlescwcooke: Basically every single Obamacare promise has been broken. Once again, here are those promises: [LINK]