Wednesday, January 1 at 4 p.m. ET
Hosted by Bill Hemmer
Critics said it could not be done. They said there wasn't going to be enough news to go around. Now, nearly two decades later, Fox News Channel and you -- our viewers -- have proven those critics wrong.
The channel launched from a modest studio on October 7, 1996 with a mission and a motto: fair and balanced news. And for the last 12 consecutive years, viewers have decided that Fox News Channel is the No. 1 cable news network in America.
How did that happen?
Join host Bill Hemmer for a rare look inside a news operation few thought would succeed:
• Megyn Kelly, Jon Scott, Jenna Lee and Martha MacCallum discuss why Fox News Channel is the place to turn to for breaking news
• Bill O'Reilly explains how "The Factor" became the "go to" program that looks out for all Americans
• Bret Baier and Brit Hume reveal how Team Washington provides the best and most trusted political coverage
• Neil Cavuto explains why his experienced business team helps viewers prosper in any kind of market
• Prime-time personalities Shepard Smith, Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren unlock the keys to their success
All that plus, a look back at the dramatic clips and compelling images from our Fox News correspondents, the best and bravest reporters in the world.
You won't want to miss this compelling look at Fox News Channel's "Fair & Balanced" mission.
Click here to order the DVD on Amazon.