The last of several mobile homes where eight relatives were found shot to death in southern Ohio have been moved to a secure location.

The state Attorney General's Office said three Piketon-area mobile homes were moved several miles north on Thursday to an investigation command center in Waverly. The fourth was moved on Friday. Vehicles from the properties were also relocated.

Seven adults and a 16-year-old boy from the Rhoden family were found dead at the properties last month.

A coroner determined all but one had been shot repeatedly. Some also had bruising consistent with a 911 caller's description that two appeared to have been beaten.

Authorities said they hope to preserve the gruesome crime scenes as they were found and to help with the investigation and any future prosecution.