Want to know how Teddy Bridgewater is progressing from the gruesome knee injury he suffered last year? Best to follow him on Twitter and/or Instagram.
More Vikings coverage
- Vikings QB Bridgewater using social media to update his injury rehab
- Vikings Floyd suspended for first 4 games of 2017
- Vikings' Bridgewater ditches knee brace in new Instagram photos
- Top Tweets: Twins, Vikings welcome Jimmy Butler to Minnesota
- Vikings' Floyd gets 1 day in jail for flunking alcohol test
The Minnesota Vikings quarterback dislocated a knee and tore his ACL in a non-contact injury during practice just over a week before the start of the 2016 regular season. Updates on his recovery have been sporadic in the 10 months since.
However, this past week Bridgewater posted some photos -- later deleted -- of him no longer wearing a brace.
Saturday, Bridgewater took to social media again showing him working out with Miami Dolphins wide receiver Davante Parker, who played Bridgewater at Louisville.
Bridgewater also posted a number of pictures from the workout to his protected Instagram account with the caption "'All summer, just like old times..' #TheCardinalWay #L1C4 : Slim". He also posted a picture of himself in a football pose during a workout in each of the previous two days, including the captions "Step.." and "The turtle always catches up with the rabbit eventually."
— Teddy Bridgewater (@teddyb_h2o) July 15, 2017