The Milwaukee Bucks added to their depth at guard, acquiring the draft rights to Sterling Brown from the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for cash considerations.
More Bucks coverage
- Bucks acquire draft rights to guard Sterling Brown
- All-Star Knebel leads trio of Brewers trending up
- Photos of the Week: 6/25/17-7/1/17
- Bucks to re-sign Tony Snell
- Bucks' summer league roster features rookies Wilson, Koenig
Brown was selected 46th overall in the 2017 NBA draft.
Brown played four seasons for the SMU Mustangs, appearing in a school-record 136 games. The 6-foot-6, 230-pound guard played in all 35 games as a senior, averaging 13.4 points, 6.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
He was named to the All-AAC second team and the All-AAC Tournament team.
His brother, Shannon Brown, played nine seasons in the NBA for the Lakers, Suns, Cavaliers, Bobcats, Knicks, Spurs, Bulls and Heat.