After sweeping 5 major Republican primaries this week Donald Trump has declared himself the party's "presumptive nominee." This Sunday, we’ll talk to the GOP front-runner about his fight to get to 1,237 delegates before the July convention.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- May 01, 2016 'Fox News Sunday' marks 20 years on air; Trump and Cruz talk 2016 race
- Apr 24, 2016 Trump's new top adviser talks pivoting to a traditional campaign; Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the prolonged Democratic race
- Apr 17, 2016 Can the Trump campaign move past distractions?
- Apr 10, 2016 Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'
- Apr 03, 2016 Donald Trump fights to win over women; Reince Priebus on possibility of contested GOP convention
- Mar 27, 2016 Rep. Devine Nunes weighs in on National Security; Ted Cruz talks increasingly personal fight with Donald Trump
- Mar 20, 2016 McConnell vows to hold the line against Obama's SCOTUS pick; Does John Kasich have a path to the GOP nomination?
- Mar 13, 2016 Can Donald Trump unify a Republican Party he fractured?
- Mar 06, 2016 Rush Limbaugh on rift that threatens the Republican Party; Mitt Romney talks Trump attack, future of the GOP
- Feb 28, 2016 Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio weigh in ahead of Super Tuesday
- Feb 21, 2016 Donald Trump and Marco Rubio react to South Carolina primary results
- Feb 14, 2016 Marco Rubio and Bernie Sanders react to death of Justice Scalia, talk 2016 race
- Feb 07, 2016 Chris Christie, Jeb Bush and John Kasich weigh in on the fight for New Hampshire
- Jan 31, 2016 Ted Cruz attacks Donald Trump's financial record; Trump responds
- Jan 24, 2016 Can Rubio make GOP presidential fight a three-way race?
- Jan 17, 2016 Ted Cruz speaks out about his approach to foreign policy; Paul Ryan lays out his party's agenda for 2016
- Jan 10, 2016 Donald Trump talks Ted Cruz, gun control and the Clintons; Denis McDonough previews Obama's final State of the Union
- Jan 03, 2016 Success in early states essential for Christie campaign?; Jeb Bush's plans for his presidential bid in 2016
- Dec 27, 2015 Will Iowa be the end of the road for Huckabee?; Rep. King on the need for increased security, surveillance
- Dec 20, 2015 Fiorina: Trump is a Clinton Christmas gift, I'm the lump of coal; US doing enough to defeat ISIS?
On the Show
Sunday: Coming of a very disappointing primary night in the northeast-- Senator Cruz is betting it all in the state of Indiana. This week Cruz named Carly Fiorina as his running mate—and on Friday he received Indiana Governor Mike Pence’s endorsement. Will it be enough to turn around his campaign and beat Donald Trump? We’ll talk to him on Fox News Sunday.