The countdown is on for the first Republican Presidential Debate brought to you by Fox News Channel and Facebook on Thursday August 6 in Cleveland, Ohio. Chris Wallace moderates along with Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly. This Sunday Chris sits down with John Kasich (R) the Governor of that important battleground state to discuss his White House run.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Aug 02, 2015 John Kasich talks post-announcement bump; Rick Perry on if he's ready for another presidential debate
- Jul 26, 2015 Impact of Clinton email controversy, Planned Parenthood on 2016; Rand Paul tries to reignite his campaign
- Jul 19, 2015 Secretaries Kerry and Moniz defend Iran nuclear deal; is Obama administration trying to skirt Congress on Iran?
- Jul 12, 2015 McConnell, Webb, Jindal express uncertainty over Iran nuclear deal
- Jul 05, 2015 Gov. Chris Christie discusses his presidential bid
- Jun 28, 2015 Rep. McCaul on threat of Islamic terrorism; US willing to walk away from bad Iran deal?
- Jun 21, 2015 Cardinal Donald Wuerl on pope's climate change message; can Rick Perry escape mistakes of failed 2012 campaign?
- Jun 14, 2015 Hillary Clinton campaign senior spokesperson breaks down policy rollout; Rep. Paul Ryan on trade, ObamaCare and 2016 field
- Jun 07, 2015 Reps. King, Schiff on preventing cyberattacks; can Rick Santorum win GOP presidential nomination?
- May 31, 2015 Can Carly Fiorina ride a 'defeat Clinton' strategy to the GOP nomination? Plus, Gen. Michael Hayden makes case for NSA terror tools
- May 24, 2015 Mike Huckabee lays out path to 2016 Republican nomination; Amb. John Bolton talks NSA surveillance, growth of ISIS
- May 17, 2015 Sen. Marco Rubio answers critics on immigration, foreign policy
- May 10, 2015 Can Dr. Ben Carson emerge from crowded GOP field? Plus, Rep. Michael McCaul on threat from homegrown terrorism
- May 03, 2015 Rep. Donna Edwards, Freddie Gray family attorney on bridging the gap between race and justice; Gov. John Kasich considers presidential bid
- Apr 26, 2015 Author Peter Schweizer on following the 'Clinton Cash' trail
- Apr 19, 2015 Sen. Graham on security of our nation's capital, 2016 plans; Sen. Sanders ready to challenge Hillary Clinton?
- Apr 12, 2015 Mitt Romney on Hillary Clinton's candidacy, crowded GOP field; Sen. Bob Menendez on indictment, Iran and Cuba
- Apr 05, 2015 Sen. Corker reacts to Iran deal; Catholic Church addresses persecution of Christians
- Mar 29, 2015 Obama administration shifting Mideast alliances? Plus, Carly Fiorina on crowded GOP presidential field
- Mar 29, 2015 Obama administration shifting Mideast alliances? Plus, Carly Fiorina on crowded presidential field
On the Show
Donald Trump continues to rise in the polls and gain support from prospective voters, but not all of his competitors are singing his praises. Former Texas Governor Rick Perry (R) who is making his second run at the White House has called Trump’s campaign a “cancer on conservatism.” This Sunday, Chris sits down exclusively with the former Governor and Presidential hopeful to discuss the “Trump Effect” and his path to victory for 2016.