The situation in Ukraine continues to intensify. Now lawmakers in Crimea are planning a referendum on whether the region should leave Ukraine and join Russia. The U.S. State Department, in response to Russia’s interference, has imposed a ban on visas for Russian and Ukrainian officials. We’ll discuss Ukraine, and what its future means for the U.S. reset with Russia, with former Defense Secretary Robert Gates. It’s a Fox News Sunday exclusive.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Mar 09, 2014 Robert Gates on Ukraine crisis, 'reset' with Russia; Sen. Rand Paul lays out vision for America at CPAC
- Mar 02, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers on deepening crisis in Ukraine; Rep. Darrell Issa talks IRS investigation; Sen. Rob Portman, Rep. Chris Van Hollen preview Obama's new budget
- Feb 23, 2014 Sens. Durbin, Ayotte on where Ukraine will side; nation's governors talk tough issues in Washington
- Feb 16, 2014 Battle to derail potential 2016 presidential candidates; does the president have the authority to rewrite ObamaCare?
- Feb 09, 2014 Lawmakers debate CBO's grim ObamaCare report; Sochi Olympic Games plagued by serious threat of terrorism
- Feb 02, 2014 'Fox News Sunday' Super Bowl extravaganza
- Jan 26, 2014 Dan Pfeiffer previews State of the Union, 2014 agenda; Sen. Mitch McConnell on GOP efforts to retake the Senate
- Jan 19, 2014 Hayden, Leahy debate president's proposed NSA reforms; ObamaCare website security getting worse?
- Jan 12, 2014 Rep. Southerland, Rep. Van Hollen on the 'war on poverty'; What does an unstable Iraq mean for US security?
- Jan 05, 2014 Mitt Romney on road ahead for ObamaCare, Olympic security
- Dec 29, 2013 What lies ahead for ObamaCare in 2014; Reps. Mike Rogers, Adam Schiff on balance between security, privacy
- Dec 22, 2013 Mike Huckabee talks ObamaCare, 'Duck Dynasty' controversy, 2016; Joel Osteen's Christmas message
- Dec 15, 2013 Rep. Paul Ryan on bipartisan budget deal; Where does the nation stand one year after Newtown?
- Dec 08, 2013 Sen. Rand Paul on scrapping ObamaCare, saving Detroit; 'Pik' Botha on Nelson Mandela's life and legacy
- Dec 01, 2013 HealthCare.gov the least of ObamaCare's worries? What are Tehran's nuclear ambitions after deal with Iran?
- Nov 24, 2013 Sens. Corker, Cardin react to nuclear deal with Iran; Sarah Palin talks D.C. dysfunction, Bashir comments
- Nov 17, 2013 Liz Cheney on her run for US Senate; Can President Obama 'fix' ObamaCare?
- Nov 10, 2013 Gov. Chris Christie on reelection, political future, advice for GOP; reaction to ObamaCare rollout from outside the Beltway
- Nov 03, 2013 Exclusive: Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, James Capretta on ObamaCare launch; Sen. Graham reacts to ongoing Benghazi investigation
- Oct 27, 2013 Gov. Bobby Jindal on ObamaCare rollout, dysfunction in Washington; Reps. Becerra, Blackburn talk changes to individual mandate
On the Show
Some of the country’s leading conservative voices meet each year for the 3-day Conservative Political Action Conference. This year, Sen Rand Paul (R-KY) is one of CPAC’s headliners. We’ll talk exclusively with Sen Paul about his message to conservatives, and his thoughts on the latest Obamacare delays.