Yemen has become the latest country in the Middle East to collapse under terrorist control, as the country’s U.S.-backed prime minister and cabinet stepped down this week after Al Qaeda-inspired Shiite rebels took control of the capital. President Obama said in his State of the Union Address that American leadership is stopping the advance of ISIS, but the Middle East continues to unravel, and cooperation between Al Qaeda offshoots in the region is growing. We’ll discuss Yemen, ISIS and the growing influence of Iran in the region with White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Jan 25, 2015 Gov. John Kasich talks balanced budget push, 2016 plans; Denis McDonough on president's domestic, foreign policy priorities
- Jan 18, 2015 Iran, terrorism overshadow President Obama's pivot to domestic policies
- Jan 11, 2015 Gen. Dempsey reacts to Paris attacks; Sens. Hoeven, Coons talk Keystone showdown
- Jan 04, 2015 GOP agenda for 2015: cooperation or confrontation? Plus, Republican wave comes to Washington
- Dec 28, 2014 A look back at 'Fox News Sunday's' biggest stories of 2014; panel debates race in America, looks ahead to 2015
- Dec 21, 2014 How will US respond to the hacking attack on Sony Pictures?
- Dec 14, 2014 Were the CIA's enhanced interrogation tactics 'torture'?
- Dec 07, 2014 Bill Cassidy on runoff victory over Mary Landrieu; Rush Limbaugh talks race relations
- Nov 30, 2014 Ferguson fallout: Attorneys on both sides react to grand jury decision
- Nov 23, 2014 Sen. Cruz leads charge against Obama's executive action; Rep. Becerra on if plan can fix broken immigration system; Greg Abbott on president's unilateral reform
- Nov 16, 2014 Battles brewing over immigration, ObamaCare, climate change
- Nov 09, 2014 GOP headed for compromise or confrontation with Obama?
- Nov 02, 2014 Midterms 2014: Mitt Romney, Sen. Ben Cardin break down the battle for the Senate
- Oct 26, 2014 Dr. Anthony Fauci updates fight against Ebola in America; Gov. Chris Christie talks midterms, looks ahead to 2016
- Oct 19, 2014 Dr. Anthony Fauci updates status of US Ebola patients; party chairs square off in exclusive joint interview
- Oct 12, 2014 Same-sex marriage becoming the law of the land? Plus, Rove and Trippi's midterm predictions
- Oct 05, 2014 Is the US doing everything it can to contain Ebola? Secret Service attempting to overcome its scandals
- Sep 28, 2014 Is President Obama's ISIS strategy working?
- Sep 21, 2014 Reps. King, Schiff on if President Obama's ISIS strategy will succeed
- Sep 14, 2014 Will campaign against ISIS unite a divided Congress?
On the Show
Ohio Governor John Kasich (R) has launched a six-state tour promoting a balanced budget amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Currently 24 states have passed resolutions in support of the amendment, with 10 more needed for a constitutional convention. Kasich says the nation’s mounting debt has served as his motivation, but his cross-country travels have spurred growing speculation about the possibility of a 2016 White House bid. We’ll talk exclusively with Gov Kasich about his budget amendment campaign, and whether he’ll run for president.