The FBI has confirmed that North Korea was behind the recent cyber-attack on Sony Pictures, and now the entertainment company has announced that it will no longer release the controversial comedy “The Interview” on Christmas Day, amid threats of violence and pressure from theater owners. Have we underestimated North Korea’s cyber capabilities? We’ll discuss exclusively with Rep Mike Rogers (R-MI), Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Dec 14, 2014 Were the CIA's enhanced interrogation tactics 'torture'?
- Dec 07, 2014 Bill Cassidy on runoff victory over Mary Landrieu; Rush Limbaugh talks race relations
- Nov 30, 2014 Ferguson fallout: Attorneys on both sides react to grand jury decision
- Nov 23, 2014 Sen. Cruz leads charge against Obama's executive action; Rep. Becerra on if plan can fix broken immigration system; Greg Abbott on president's unilateral reform
- Nov 16, 2014 Battles brewing over immigration, ObamaCare, climate change
- Nov 09, 2014 GOP headed for compromise or confrontation with Obama?
- Nov 02, 2014 Midterms 2014: Mitt Romney, Sen. Ben Cardin break down the battle for the Senate
- Oct 26, 2014 Dr. Anthony Fauci updates fight against Ebola in America; Gov. Chris Christie talks midterms, looks ahead to 2016
- Oct 19, 2014 Dr. Anthony Fauci updates status of US Ebola patients; party chairs square off in exclusive joint interview
- Oct 12, 2014 Same-sex marriage becoming the law of the land? Plus, Rove and Trippi's midterm predictions
- Oct 05, 2014 Is the US doing everything it can to contain Ebola? Secret Service attempting to overcome its scandals
- Sep 28, 2014 Is President Obama's ISIS strategy working?
- Sep 21, 2014 Reps. King, Schiff on if President Obama's ISIS strategy will succeed
- Sep 14, 2014 Will campaign against ISIS unite a divided Congress?
- Sep 07, 2014 Mitt Romney on Obama's handling of global issues; key lawmakers discuss strategies for dealing with ISIS
- Aug 31, 2014 How serious is the ISIS threat and what should US strategy be? Plus, handicapping November's hottest races
- Aug 24, 2014 Sen. McCain, Gen. Keane break down options against ISIS; Dr. Carson, Rev. Jackson provide insight into Michael Brown case
- Aug 17, 2014 Gov. Rick Perry talks indictment, immigration; Sen. Ron Johnson, Rep. Eliot Engel on US reengagement in Iraq
- Aug 10, 2014 Is President Obama doing too little or too much in Iraq?
- Aug 03, 2014 Sen. Rubio on Washington's failure to address border crisis; fallout from House resolution to sue the president
On the Show
U.S. contractor Alan Gross, who was a prisoner of the Cuban government since 2009, was freed this week in a deal many hope signals a new era in diplomatic relations between the two countries. President Obama announced plans to “normalize” ties with the Cuba, beginning with re-opening the U.S. embassy in Havana, easing travel restrictions and reviewing the country’s label as a state sponsor of terror. We’ll debate whether or not this is good policy with two members of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Sen Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Sen Ben Cardin (D-MD).