After a drawn out power struggle, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki announced he will not seek a third term. The United States put pressure on Maliki to step down in hopes that a more inclusive government could defuse tensions that allowed Sunni militants to seize control of large portions of the country. We’ll discuss what Maliki’s resignation means for the U.S. role in Iraq with Sen Ron Johnson (R-WI), a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and Rep Eliot Engel (D-NY), Ranking Member of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Aug 17, 2014 Gov. Rick Perry talks indictment, immigration; Sen. Ron Johnson, Rep. Eliot Engel on US reengagement in Iraq
- Aug 10, 2014 Is President Obama doing too little or too much in Iraq?
- Aug 03, 2014 Sen. Rubio on Washington's failure to address border crisis; fallout from House resolution to sue the president
- Jul 27, 2014 Rep. Scalise talks GOP agenda, border crisis; Benjamin Netanyahu and Hanan Ashrawi on conflict in Gaza
- Jul 20, 2014 Kerry addresses Russia-Ukraine standoff, Israel's Gaza offensive; Sens. Menendez, Corker discuss MH17 crash; Sen. Ted Cruz crafts border bill
- Jul 13, 2014 Perry, McCaul talk border crisis; Netanyahu, Ross on Gaza offensive
- Jul 06, 2014 Peace process permanently derailed in Middle East? Plus, Darrell Issa on IRS scandal
- Jun 29, 2014 Reps. Becerra, Goodlatte debate if President Obama is guilty of executive overreach
- Jun 22, 2014 Kevin McCarthy talks Iraq, future of the GOP; latest on IRS scandal
- Jun 15, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers discusses Iraq crisis; what's next for the GOP after shake up in leadership?
- Jun 08, 2014 Firestorm over the deal to trade five Taliban leaders for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Jun 01, 2014 Reince Priebus and Sen. Claire McCaskill discuss Clinton's potential candidacy; More changes ahead for the VA?
- May 25, 2014 Growing frustration over president's response to VA scandal; will Russia respect Ukraine vote
- May 18, 2014 Dick and Lynne Cheney talk Ukraine, Benghazi and Hillary
- May 11, 2014 How should US respond to Boko Haram? Will select committee get to the bottom of Benghazi?
- May 04, 2014 Answers sought following Benghazi revelations; ObamaCare's impact on job creation
- Apr 27, 2014 Reaction to Supreme Court ruling on Michigan's ban on race-based college admissions; Gov. Pence talks gun control, Ukraine, political future
- Apr 20, 2014 Amb. Sergey Kislyak on efforts to defuse Ukraine crisis; Cardinal Donald Wuerl on the 'Francis effect'
- Apr 13, 2014 Did Kathleen Sebelius have to go? Will DOJ pursue criminal charges against Lois Lerner?
- Apr 06, 2014 Sen. Kaine, Rep. McCaul on security at stateside military bases; Gen. Hayden reacts to Morell's Benghazi testimony
On the Show
As the 2016 presidential race begins to heat up, Texas Governor Rick Perry is making moves to launch another run for the Republican nomination. Coming off a visit to the key state of Iowa, and a center stage battle with President Obama over the crisis on our border, Governor Perry has seen a resurgence of support within the GOP. This week on Fox News Sunday we’ll discuss immigration and 2016 exclusively with Gov Rick Perry (R-TX).