Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced criminal charges Friday, against the six police officers connected with the death of 25-year old Freddie Gray. After a week of protests that periodically turned violent, the statement was met with cheers from Baltimore’s black community and sparked a new round of rallies in the city. We’ll discuss the facts of the case with Rep Donna Edwards (D-MD), who is also running in 2016 to replace retiring Senator Barbara Mikulski, followed by the attorney for the family of Freddie Gray, Billy Murphy.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- May 03, 2015 Rep. Donna Edwards, Freddie Gray family attorney on bridging the gap between race and justice; Gov. John Kasich considers presidential bid
- Apr 26, 2015 Author Peter Schweizer on following the 'Clinton Cash' trail
- Apr 19, 2015 Sen. Graham on security of our nation's capital, 2016 plans; Sen. Sanders ready to challenge Hillary Clinton?
- Apr 12, 2015 Mitt Romney on Hillary Clinton's candidacy, crowded GOP field; Sen. Bob Menendez on indictment, Iran and Cuba
- Apr 05, 2015 Sen. Corker reacts to Iran deal; Catholic Church addresses persecution of Christians
- Mar 29, 2015 Obama administration shifting Mideast alliances? Plus, Carly Fiorina on crowded GOP presidential field
- Mar 29, 2015 Obama administration shifting Mideast alliances? Plus, Carly Fiorina on crowded presidential field
- Mar 22, 2015 Exclusive: CIA Director John Brennan provides insight into agency overhaul to face modern threats
- Mar 15, 2015 Gowdy, Schiff on Hillary Clinton email controversy; Barrasso, Cardin on tug-of-war between White House, Congress
- Mar 08, 2015 Democratic reaction to Hillary Clinton private email scandal; US moves forward with Iran nuclear talks
- Mar 01, 2015 Gov. Walker on CPAC, record in Wisconsin; Rep. Scalise talks DHS funding fight
- Feb 22, 2015 Jeh Johnson talks plan to defeat ISIS, immigration standoff; potential 2016 dark-horse candidate: Mike Pence
- Feb 15, 2015 Rep. John Boehner sounds off on fight over Homeland Security funding; Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore explains stance on same-sex marriage
- Feb 08, 2015 President Obama's ISIS strategy falling short? Plus, Dr. Ben Carson on measles outbreak, vaccines
- Feb 01, 2015 President Obama's foreign policy under fire
- Jan 25, 2015 Gov. John Kasich talks balanced budget push, 2016 plans; Denis McDonough on president's domestic, foreign policy priorities
- Jan 18, 2015 Iran, terrorism overshadow President Obama's pivot to domestic policies
- Jan 11, 2015 Gen. Dempsey reacts to Paris attacks; Sens. Hoeven, Coons talk Keystone showdown
- Jan 04, 2015 GOP agenda for 2015: cooperation or confrontation? Plus, Republican wave comes to Washington
- Dec 28, 2014 A look back at 'Fox News Sunday's' biggest stories of 2014; panel debates race in America, looks ahead to 2015
On the Show
Ohio Governor John Kasich (R) continues to weigh a 2016 presidential bid, 16 years after his lackluster first White House run. The ability to raise money and his odds of becoming a viable national candidate remain key factors for the two-term governor. We’ll discuss 2016 exclusively with Gov John Kasich, as well as his new advisory board tasked with creating standards for law enforcement agencies in order to “bridge the gap” between police officers and members of the community.