President Obama now has enough support to prevent Republicans from rejecting his controversial nuclear deal with Iran, after a retiring Democratic Senator announced support for it this week. We’ll get reaction from former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz Cheney. They have co-authored a new book titled Exceptional: Why the World Needs a Powerful America. They argue President Obama has abandoned the principle of “American power” and caused “damage” to the country.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Aug 30, 2015 Exclusive: Gov. Christie talks 2016 campaign, calls Clinton a 'disgrace'
- Aug 23, 2015 Mukasey on impact of email scandal on Clinton's campaign; Huckabee talks Iran nuclear deal
- Aug 16, 2015 Carson rides post-debate bump into Iowa; Gowdy talks Clinton's widening email scandal
- Aug 09, 2015 How Carly Fiorina plans to capitalize on the presidential debate buzz; Sen. Rand Paul fires back at Donald Trump's jabs
- Aug 02, 2015 John Kasich talks post-announcement bump; Rick Perry on if he's ready for another presidential debate
- Jul 26, 2015 Impact of Clinton email controversy, Planned Parenthood on 2016; Rand Paul tries to reignite his campaign
- Jul 19, 2015 Secretaries Kerry and Moniz defend Iran nuclear deal; is Obama administration trying to skirt Congress on Iran?
- Jul 12, 2015 McConnell, Webb, Jindal express uncertainty over Iran nuclear deal
- Jul 05, 2015 Gov. Chris Christie discusses his presidential bid
- Jun 28, 2015 Rep. McCaul on threat of Islamic terrorism; US willing to walk away from bad Iran deal?
- Jun 21, 2015 Cardinal Donald Wuerl on pope's climate change message; can Rick Perry escape mistakes of failed 2012 campaign?
- Jun 14, 2015 Hillary Clinton campaign senior spokesperson breaks down policy rollout; Rep. Paul Ryan on trade, ObamaCare and 2016 field
- Jun 07, 2015 Reps. King, Schiff on preventing cyberattacks; can Rick Santorum win GOP presidential nomination?
- May 31, 2015 Can Carly Fiorina ride a 'defeat Clinton' strategy to the GOP nomination? Plus, Gen. Michael Hayden makes case for NSA terror tools
- May 24, 2015 Mike Huckabee lays out path to 2016 Republican nomination; Amb. John Bolton talks NSA surveillance, growth of ISIS
- May 17, 2015 Sen. Marco Rubio answers critics on immigration, foreign policy
- May 10, 2015 Can Dr. Ben Carson emerge from crowded GOP field? Plus, Rep. Michael McCaul on threat from homegrown terrorism
- May 03, 2015 Rep. Donna Edwards, Freddie Gray family attorney on bridging the gap between race and justice; Gov. John Kasich considers presidential bid
- Apr 26, 2015 Author Peter Schweizer on following the 'Clinton Cash' trail
- Apr 19, 2015 Sen. Graham on security of our nation's capital, 2016 plans; Sen. Sanders ready to challenge Hillary Clinton?
On the Show
The fatal shooting of a veteran police officer north of Chicago sparked a massive manhunt this week for three suspects. It’s the latest in a string of recent law enforcement deaths – which come at a time of increased tension between police and the communities they serve. We’ll talk with two top police officials, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey and Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn, about the factors behind the rise of violent crime and murders from last year -- and how their departments are handling it.