Wednesday the House overwhelmingly approved funding to arm and train Syrian rebels in the fight against ISIS. We sit down with two members of the House Select Intelligence Committee who voted for the funding, Rep. Pete King (R-NY), who said Wednesday that: “ISIS is more powerful than Al Qaeda was on 9/11”, and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Sep 21, 2014 Reps. King, Schiff on if President Obama's ISIS strategy will succeed
- Sep 14, 2014 Will campaign against ISIS unite a divided Congress?
- Sep 07, 2014 Mitt Romney on Obama's handling of global issues; key lawmakers discuss strategies for dealing with ISIS
- Aug 31, 2014 How serious is the ISIS threat and what should US strategy be? Plus, handicapping November's hottest races
- Aug 24, 2014 Sen. McCain, Gen. Keane break down options against ISIS; Dr. Carson, Rev. Jackson provide insight into Michael Brown case
- Aug 17, 2014 Gov. Rick Perry talks indictment, immigration; Sen. Ron Johnson, Rep. Eliot Engel on US reengagement in Iraq
- Aug 10, 2014 Is President Obama doing too little or too much in Iraq?
- Aug 03, 2014 Sen. Rubio on Washington's failure to address border crisis; fallout from House resolution to sue the president
- Jul 27, 2014 Rep. Scalise talks GOP agenda, border crisis; Benjamin Netanyahu and Hanan Ashrawi on conflict in Gaza
- Jul 20, 2014 Kerry addresses Russia-Ukraine standoff, Israel's Gaza offensive; Sens. Menendez, Corker discuss MH17 crash; Sen. Ted Cruz crafts border bill
- Jul 13, 2014 Perry, McCaul talk border crisis; Netanyahu, Ross on Gaza offensive
- Jul 06, 2014 Peace process permanently derailed in Middle East? Plus, Darrell Issa on IRS scandal
- Jun 29, 2014 Reps. Becerra, Goodlatte debate if President Obama is guilty of executive overreach
- Jun 22, 2014 Kevin McCarthy talks Iraq, future of the GOP; latest on IRS scandal
- Jun 15, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers discusses Iraq crisis; what's next for the GOP after shake up in leadership?
- Jun 08, 2014 Firestorm over the deal to trade five Taliban leaders for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Jun 01, 2014 Reince Priebus and Sen. Claire McCaskill discuss Clinton's potential candidacy; More changes ahead for the VA?
- May 25, 2014 Growing frustration over president's response to VA scandal; will Russia respect Ukraine vote
- May 18, 2014 Dick and Lynne Cheney talk Ukraine, Benghazi and Hillary
- May 11, 2014 How should US respond to Boko Haram? Will select committee get to the bottom of Benghazi?
On the Show
With under two months until the midterm elections, the battle for control of Congress draws near . We’ll handicap the races with two of Washington’s top political minds, Karl Rove, Republican Strategist, and Joe Trippi, Democratic Strategist.