On the next Fox News Sunday: We’ll sit down for exclusive interview with Rep Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. We’ll talk to him about the battle over Planned Parenthood funding – and the shocking revelations a Secret Service official leaked information meant to embarrass Chaffetz. Plus – we’ll discuss the shake-up facing the GOP House as it faces an election to replace Speaker John Boehner next Thursday.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Oct 04, 2015 Rep. Jason Chaffetz announces his bid to become House speaker; Experts weigh in on Russian airstrikes in Syria
- Sep 27, 2015 Exclusive with 2016 candidate Jeb Bush; Representatives Tom Cole and Mick Mulvaney weigh in on Boehner's resignation
- Sep 20, 2015 Can Carly Fiorina capitalize on breakout debate performance? Plus, Catholic leaders preview Pope Francis' trip to the US
- Sep 13, 2015 John Kasich on rising in the New Hampshire polls; Sens. Ron Johnson and Chris Murhpy on how America should respond to Europe's refugee dilemma
- Sep 06, 2015 Exclusive: Top cops talk targeting of law enforcement; Dick Cheney, Liz Cheney warn against Iran deal
- Aug 30, 2015 Exclusive: Gov. Christie talks 2016 campaign, calls Clinton a 'disgrace'
- Aug 23, 2015 Mukasey on impact of email scandal on Clinton's campaign; Huckabee talks Iran nuclear deal
- Aug 16, 2015 Carson rides post-debate bump into Iowa; Gowdy talks Clinton's widening email scandal
- Aug 09, 2015 How Carly Fiorina plans to capitalize on the presidential debate buzz; Sen. Rand Paul fires back at Donald Trump's jabs
- Aug 02, 2015 John Kasich talks post-announcement bump; Rick Perry on if he's ready for another presidential debate
- Jul 26, 2015 Impact of Clinton email controversy, Planned Parenthood on 2016; Rand Paul tries to reignite his campaign
- Jul 19, 2015 Secretaries Kerry and Moniz defend Iran nuclear deal; is Obama administration trying to skirt Congress on Iran?
- Jul 12, 2015 McConnell, Webb, Jindal express uncertainty over Iran nuclear deal
- Jul 05, 2015 Gov. Chris Christie discusses his presidential bid
- Jun 28, 2015 Rep. McCaul on threat of Islamic terrorism; US willing to walk away from bad Iran deal?
- Jun 21, 2015 Cardinal Donald Wuerl on pope's climate change message; can Rick Perry escape mistakes of failed 2012 campaign?
- Jun 14, 2015 Hillary Clinton campaign senior spokesperson breaks down policy rollout; Rep. Paul Ryan on trade, ObamaCare and 2016 field
- Jun 07, 2015 Reps. King, Schiff on preventing cyberattacks; can Rick Santorum win GOP presidential nomination?
- May 31, 2015 Can Carly Fiorina ride a 'defeat Clinton' strategy to the GOP nomination? Plus, Gen. Michael Hayden makes case for NSA terror tools
- May 24, 2015 Mike Huckabee lays out path to 2016 Republican nomination; Amb. John Bolton talks NSA surveillance, growth of ISIS
On the Show
The U.S. and Russia are now involved in “deconfliction talks” over the situation in Syria. Russian forces began airstrikes this week against U.S.-backed Syrian rebels, just a day after President Obama met with Russian President Putin in New York. And now new Iranian ground troops have arrived to support the Russian assault. What does Russia’s move mean for the future of the region? We’ll sit down with 2 experts-- retired four-star General Jack Keane, and Ryan Crocker, a former U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Kuwait, and Lebanon.