The White House reversed its earlier position, with President Obama agreeing to sign a compromise bill that would allow Congress to weigh in on the nuclear framework agreement with Iran. This after the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations voted unanimously to put a bill requiring a 60-day review period for a deal to the full Senate for a vote. We’ll discuss Congress’s role in a final Iran deal exclusively with Sen Lindsey Graham (R-SC), who is also weighing a bid for the White House in 2016 and is speaking at the New Hampshire Republican Party Leadership Summit this weekend.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Apr 12, 2015 Mitt Romney on Hillary Clinton's candidacy, crowded GOP field; Sen. Bob Menendez on indictment, Iran and Cuba
- Apr 05, 2015 Sen. Corker reacts to Iran deal; Catholic Church addresses persecution of Christians
- Mar 29, 2015 Obama administration shifting Mideast alliances? Plus, Carly Fiorina on crowded GOP presidential field
- Mar 29, 2015 Obama administration shifting Mideast alliances? Plus, Carly Fiorina on crowded presidential field
- Mar 22, 2015 Exclusive: CIA Director John Brennan provides insight into agency overhaul to face modern threats
- Mar 15, 2015 Gowdy, Schiff on Hillary Clinton email controversy; Barrasso, Cardin on tug-of-war between White House, Congress
- Mar 08, 2015 Democratic reaction to Hillary Clinton private email scandal; US moves forward with Iran nuclear talks
- Mar 01, 2015 Gov. Walker on CPAC, record in Wisconsin; Rep. Scalise talks DHS funding fight
- Feb 22, 2015 Jeh Johnson talks plan to defeat ISIS, immigration standoff; potential 2016 dark-horse candidate: Mike Pence
- Feb 15, 2015 Rep. John Boehner sounds off on fight over Homeland Security funding; Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore explains stance on same-sex marriage
- Feb 08, 2015 President Obama's ISIS strategy falling short? Plus, Dr. Ben Carson on measles outbreak, vaccines
- Feb 01, 2015 President Obama's foreign policy under fire
- Jan 25, 2015 Gov. John Kasich talks balanced budget push, 2016 plans; Denis McDonough on president's domestic, foreign policy priorities
- Jan 18, 2015 Iran, terrorism overshadow President Obama's pivot to domestic policies
- Jan 11, 2015 Gen. Dempsey reacts to Paris attacks; Sens. Hoeven, Coons talk Keystone showdown
- Jan 04, 2015 GOP agenda for 2015: cooperation or confrontation? Plus, Republican wave comes to Washington
- Dec 28, 2014 A look back at 'Fox News Sunday's' biggest stories of 2014; panel debates race in America, looks ahead to 2015
- Dec 21, 2014 How will US respond to the hacking attack on Sony Pictures?
- Dec 14, 2014 Were the CIA's enhanced interrogation tactics 'torture'?
- Dec 07, 2014 Bill Cassidy on runoff victory over Mary Landrieu; Rush Limbaugh talks race relations
On the Show
Hillary Clinton took the political world by storm when she entered the 2016 race for the White House, becoming the only Democrat to join the field so far. One potential Clinton opponent who has emerged, Sen Bernie Sanders (I-VT), describes himself as a democratic socialist and is set to decide on a presidential bid in the weeks ahead. We’ll talk exclusively with Senator Sanders about why he is a viable Democratic alternative, and how he plans to take on the Clinton machine.
After a Florida man flew his gyrocopter virtually undetected into some of the country’s most restricted airspace and successfully landed on the lawn of the U.S. Capitol, many are raising concerns that the incident has exposed troubling security flaws. This as some are calling for the head of the Drug Enforcement Administration to step down amid charges that DEA agents hired prostitutes and participated in sex parties while stationed abroad. So who is watching the watchdogs? We’ll discuss exclusively with the Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Rep Jason Chaffetz (R-UT).