The United States finds itself on both sides of the Sunni-Shiite conflict in the Middle East. In Yemen, helping the Saudi-led effort against the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels. And in Iraq, fighting on the same side as Iran in the effort to take Tikrit from the terror group ISIS. The chaos threatens ongoing nuclear talks with Iran, as well as the White House’s terror strategy as a whole. We’ll discuss the possibility of regional war in the Middle East, and the Obama administration’s handling of it all, exclusively with retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Mar 22, 2015 Exclusive: CIA Director John Brennan provides insight into agency overhaul to face modern threats
- Mar 15, 2015 Gowdy, Schiff on Hillary Clinton email controversy; Barrasso, Cardin on tug-of-war between White House, Congress
- Mar 08, 2015 Democratic reaction to Hillary Clinton private email scandal; US moves forward with Iran nuclear talks
- Mar 01, 2015 Gov. Walker on CPAC, record in Wisconsin; Rep. Scalise talks DHS funding fight
- Feb 22, 2015 Jeh Johnson talks plan to defeat ISIS, immigration standoff; potential 2016 dark-horse candidate: Mike Pence
- Feb 15, 2015 Rep. John Boehner sounds off on fight over Homeland Security funding; Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore explains stance on same-sex marriage
- Feb 08, 2015 President Obama's ISIS strategy falling short? Plus, Dr. Ben Carson on measles outbreak, vaccines
- Feb 01, 2015 President Obama's foreign policy under fire
- Jan 25, 2015 Gov. John Kasich talks balanced budget push, 2016 plans; Denis McDonough on president's domestic, foreign policy priorities
- Jan 18, 2015 Iran, terrorism overshadow President Obama's pivot to domestic policies
- Jan 11, 2015 Gen. Dempsey reacts to Paris attacks; Sens. Hoeven, Coons talk Keystone showdown
- Jan 04, 2015 GOP agenda for 2015: cooperation or confrontation? Plus, Republican wave comes to Washington
- Dec 28, 2014 A look back at 'Fox News Sunday's' biggest stories of 2014; panel debates race in America, looks ahead to 2015
- Dec 21, 2014 How will US respond to the hacking attack on Sony Pictures?
- Dec 14, 2014 Were the CIA's enhanced interrogation tactics 'torture'?
- Dec 07, 2014 Bill Cassidy on runoff victory over Mary Landrieu; Rush Limbaugh talks race relations
- Nov 30, 2014 Ferguson fallout: Attorneys on both sides react to grand jury decision
- Nov 23, 2014 Sen. Cruz leads charge against Obama's executive action; Rep. Becerra on if plan can fix broken immigration system; Greg Abbott on president's unilateral reform
- Nov 16, 2014 Battles brewing over immigration, ObamaCare, climate change
- Nov 09, 2014 GOP headed for compromise or confrontation with Obama?
On the Show
As the race for the White House heats up, candidates on both sides of the political aisle are crisscrossing the country in the hopes of gaining momentum for a potential presidential bid. One of these possible contenders vying for support is former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina, who is making a name for herself as one of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton’s biggest critics. We’ll ask Carly Fiorina how she plans to stand-out in a crowded GOP field— exclusively this Fox News Sunday.