Protests continue in Ferguson, MO and across the country, after a grand jury decided not to indict police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown. In our special coverage of the "Fallout from Ferguson," we’ll discuss discrimination in the criminal justice system with Marc Morial, the President and CEO of the National Urban League. Then, we’ll talk with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), who says the real threat to black children is not a white police force, but black-on-black crime.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
recent show transcripts
- Nov 23, 2014 Sen. Cruz leads charge against Obama's executive action; Rep. Becerra on if plan can fix broken immigration system; Greg Abbott on president's unilateral reform
- Nov 16, 2014 Battles brewing over immigration, ObamaCare, climate change
- Nov 09, 2014 GOP headed for compromise or confrontation with Obama?
- Nov 02, 2014 Midterms 2014: Mitt Romney, Sen. Ben Cardin break down the battle for the Senate
- Oct 26, 2014 Dr. Anthony Fauci updates fight against Ebola in America; Gov. Chris Christie talks midterms, looks ahead to 2016
- Oct 19, 2014 Dr. Anthony Fauci updates status of US Ebola patients; party chairs square off in exclusive joint interview
- Oct 12, 2014 Same-sex marriage becoming the law of the land? Plus, Rove and Trippi's midterm predictions
- Oct 05, 2014 Is the US doing everything it can to contain Ebola? Secret Service attempting to overcome its scandals
- Sep 28, 2014 Is President Obama's ISIS strategy working?
- Sep 21, 2014 Reps. King, Schiff on if President Obama's ISIS strategy will succeed
- Sep 14, 2014 Will campaign against ISIS unite a divided Congress?
- Sep 07, 2014 Mitt Romney on Obama's handling of global issues; key lawmakers discuss strategies for dealing with ISIS
- Aug 31, 2014 How serious is the ISIS threat and what should US strategy be? Plus, handicapping November's hottest races
- Aug 24, 2014 Sen. McCain, Gen. Keane break down options against ISIS; Dr. Carson, Rev. Jackson provide insight into Michael Brown case
- Aug 17, 2014 Gov. Rick Perry talks indictment, immigration; Sen. Ron Johnson, Rep. Eliot Engel on US reengagement in Iraq
- Aug 10, 2014 Is President Obama doing too little or too much in Iraq?
- Aug 03, 2014 Sen. Rubio on Washington's failure to address border crisis; fallout from House resolution to sue the president
- Jul 27, 2014 Rep. Scalise talks GOP agenda, border crisis; Benjamin Netanyahu and Hanan Ashrawi on conflict in Gaza
- Jul 20, 2014 Kerry addresses Russia-Ukraine standoff, Israel's Gaza offensive; Sens. Menendez, Corker discuss MH17 crash; Sen. Ted Cruz crafts border bill
- Jul 13, 2014 Perry, McCaul talk border crisis; Netanyahu, Ross on Gaza offensive
On the Show
Sunday November 30, 2014