NYC officials have confirmed that an emergency room doctor has tested positive for Ebola, after recently returning from West Africa. This as Nina Pham, the Dallas nurse who contracted the disease while treating dying patient Thomas Duncan, was deemed free of the virus and released from the NIH hospital outside Washington, DC. We’ll discuss the latest developments with Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Oct 19, 2014 Dr. Anthony Fauci updates status of US Ebola patients; party chairs square off in exclusive joint interview
- Oct 12, 2014 Same-sex marriage becoming the law of the land? Plus, Rove and Trippi's midterm predictions
- Oct 05, 2014 Is the US doing everything it can to contain Ebola? Secret Service attempting to overcome its scandals
- Sep 28, 2014 Is President Obama's ISIS strategy working?
- Sep 21, 2014 Reps. King, Schiff on if President Obama's ISIS strategy will succeed
- Sep 14, 2014 Will campaign against ISIS unite a divided Congress?
- Sep 07, 2014 Mitt Romney on Obama's handling of global issues; key lawmakers discuss strategies for dealing with ISIS
- Aug 31, 2014 How serious is the ISIS threat and what should US strategy be? Plus, handicapping November's hottest races
- Aug 24, 2014 Sen. McCain, Gen. Keane break down options against ISIS; Dr. Carson, Rev. Jackson provide insight into Michael Brown case
- Aug 17, 2014 Gov. Rick Perry talks indictment, immigration; Sen. Ron Johnson, Rep. Eliot Engel on US reengagement in Iraq
- Aug 10, 2014 Is President Obama doing too little or too much in Iraq?
- Aug 03, 2014 Sen. Rubio on Washington's failure to address border crisis; fallout from House resolution to sue the president
- Jul 27, 2014 Rep. Scalise talks GOP agenda, border crisis; Benjamin Netanyahu and Hanan Ashrawi on conflict in Gaza
- Jul 20, 2014 Kerry addresses Russia-Ukraine standoff, Israel's Gaza offensive; Sens. Menendez, Corker discuss MH17 crash; Sen. Ted Cruz crafts border bill
- Jul 13, 2014 Perry, McCaul talk border crisis; Netanyahu, Ross on Gaza offensive
- Jul 06, 2014 Peace process permanently derailed in Middle East? Plus, Darrell Issa on IRS scandal
- Jun 29, 2014 Reps. Becerra, Goodlatte debate if President Obama is guilty of executive overreach
- Jun 22, 2014 Kevin McCarthy talks Iraq, future of the GOP; latest on IRS scandal
- Jun 15, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers discusses Iraq crisis; what's next for the GOP after shake up in leadership?
- Jun 08, 2014 Firestorm over the deal to trade five Taliban leaders for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
On the Show
With less than two weeks to go until this year’s midterm elections, and speculation over the 2016 race for the White House already heating up, we’ll talk exclusively with one of the Republican party’s leading voices. In his first interview of 2014, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie joins Fox News Sunday, to discuss 2014 and whether he’ll run for President.