As members of Congress wind down business ahead of their August recess, there is still no apparent solution for the immigration crisis. In response to Congressional gridlock, President Obama has promised to take unilateral action to address the surge of unaccompanied minors flooding the border. We’ll talk exclusively with Sen Marco Rubio (R-FL), a leading voice on immigration, about his solution to the crisis.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Jul 27, 2014 Rep. Scalise talks GOP agenda, border crisis; Benjamin Netanyahu and Hanan Ashrawi on conflict in Gaza
- Jul 20, 2014 Kerry addresses Russia-Ukraine standoff, Israel's Gaza offensive; Sens. Menendez, Corker discuss MH17 crash; Sen. Ted Cruz crafts border bill
- Jul 13, 2014 Perry, McCaul talk border crisis; Netanyahu, Ross on Gaza offensive
- Jul 06, 2014 Peace process permanently derailed in Middle East? Plus, Darrell Issa on IRS scandal
- Jun 29, 2014 Reps. Becerra, Goodlatte debate if President Obama is guilty of executive overreach
- Jun 22, 2014 Kevin McCarthy talks Iraq, future of the GOP; latest on IRS scandal
- Jun 15, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers discusses Iraq crisis; what's next for the GOP after shake up in leadership?
- Jun 08, 2014 Firestorm over the deal to trade five Taliban leaders for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Jun 01, 2014 Reince Priebus and Sen. Claire McCaskill discuss Clinton's potential candidacy; More changes ahead for the VA?
- May 25, 2014 Growing frustration over president's response to VA scandal; will Russia respect Ukraine vote
- May 18, 2014 Dick and Lynne Cheney talk Ukraine, Benghazi and Hillary
- May 11, 2014 How should US respond to Boko Haram? Will select committee get to the bottom of Benghazi?
- May 04, 2014 Answers sought following Benghazi revelations; ObamaCare's impact on job creation
- Apr 27, 2014 Reaction to Supreme Court ruling on Michigan's ban on race-based college admissions; Gov. Pence talks gun control, Ukraine, political future
- Apr 20, 2014 Amb. Sergey Kislyak on efforts to defuse Ukraine crisis; Cardinal Donald Wuerl on the 'Francis effect'
- Apr 13, 2014 Did Kathleen Sebelius have to go? Will DOJ pursue criminal charges against Lois Lerner?
- Apr 06, 2014 Sen. Kaine, Rep. McCaul on security at stateside military bases; Gen. Hayden reacts to Morell's Benghazi testimony
- Mar 30, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers talks Ukraine standoff, retirement plans; Sens. Barrasso, King on fixing ObamaCare
- Mar 23, 2014 Inside the search for Flight 370; Gov. John Kasich reflects on Ohio's economic turnaround
- Mar 16, 2014 Search for Flight 370 enters a new phase; will Crimea vote further inflame US tensions with Russia?
On the Show
The House voted 225-201 this week to move forward with a lawsuit against President Obama, over alleged abuse of his executive power. Republicans say the President exceeded authority granted him by the Constitution when making several unilateral changes to the Affordable Care Act. We’ll discuss efforts to sue the President with two key House members, Rep Steve King (R-IA) and Rep Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY).