The strategy to stop ISIS is taking the US into Syria, where the U.N. reports ISIS is committing war crimes. U.S. surveillance planes have been sent over Syria, leading the way for possible airstrikes. We get the latest from the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee Mike Rogers (R-MI).
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Aug 31, 2014 How serious is the ISIS threat and what should US strategy be? Plus, handicapping November's hottest races
- Aug 24, 2014 Sen. McCain, Gen. Keane break down options against ISIS; Dr. Carson, Rev. Jackson provide insight into Michael Brown case
- Aug 17, 2014 Gov. Rick Perry talks indictment, immigration; Sen. Ron Johnson, Rep. Eliot Engel on US reengagement in Iraq
- Aug 10, 2014 Is President Obama doing too little or too much in Iraq?
- Aug 03, 2014 Sen. Rubio on Washington's failure to address border crisis; fallout from House resolution to sue the president
- Jul 27, 2014 Rep. Scalise talks GOP agenda, border crisis; Benjamin Netanyahu and Hanan Ashrawi on conflict in Gaza
- Jul 20, 2014 Kerry addresses Russia-Ukraine standoff, Israel's Gaza offensive; Sens. Menendez, Corker discuss MH17 crash; Sen. Ted Cruz crafts border bill
- Jul 13, 2014 Perry, McCaul talk border crisis; Netanyahu, Ross on Gaza offensive
- Jul 06, 2014 Peace process permanently derailed in Middle East? Plus, Darrell Issa on IRS scandal
- Jun 29, 2014 Reps. Becerra, Goodlatte debate if President Obama is guilty of executive overreach
- Jun 22, 2014 Kevin McCarthy talks Iraq, future of the GOP; latest on IRS scandal
- Jun 15, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers discusses Iraq crisis; what's next for the GOP after shake up in leadership?
- Jun 08, 2014 Firestorm over the deal to trade five Taliban leaders for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Jun 01, 2014 Reince Priebus and Sen. Claire McCaskill discuss Clinton's potential candidacy; More changes ahead for the VA?
- May 25, 2014 Growing frustration over president's response to VA scandal; will Russia respect Ukraine vote
- May 18, 2014 Dick and Lynne Cheney talk Ukraine, Benghazi and Hillary
- May 11, 2014 How should US respond to Boko Haram? Will select committee get to the bottom of Benghazi?
- May 04, 2014 Answers sought following Benghazi revelations; ObamaCare's impact on job creation
- Apr 27, 2014 Reaction to Supreme Court ruling on Michigan's ban on race-based college admissions; Gov. Pence talks gun control, Ukraine, political future
- Apr 20, 2014 Amb. Sergey Kislyak on efforts to defuse Ukraine crisis; Cardinal Donald Wuerl on the 'Francis effect'
On the Show
As the 2014 midterm elections draw near, polls have the battle for the Senate as a toss-up. We’ll take a look at the races that will decide who controls Congress. We’ll talk exclusively with the heads of two top polling firms, Mark Mellman, President and CEO of The Mellman Group and Bill McInturff, Partner and Co-Founder of Public Opinion Strategies.