Secretary of State John Kerry helped negotiate a tentative agreement between Russia and Ukraine, hoping to ease tensions between the two countries. But pro-Russian militiamen in eastern Ukraine have shown no signs of relinquishing their control of government buildings. We’ll discuss the way forward for Ukraine exclusively with Amb. Sergey Kislyak, Russia’s Ambassador to the U.S.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- Apr 20, 2014 Amb. Sergey Kislyak on efforts to defuse Ukraine crisis; Cardinal Donald Wuerl on the 'Francis effect'
- Apr 13, 2014 Did Kathleen Sebelius have to go? Will DOJ pursue criminal charges against Lois Lerner?
- Apr 06, 2014 Sen. Kaine, Rep. McCaul on security at stateside military bases; Gen. Hayden reacts to Morell's Benghazi testimony
- Mar 30, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers talks Ukraine standoff, retirement plans; Sens. Barrasso, King on fixing ObamaCare
- Mar 23, 2014 Inside the search for Flight 370; Gov. John Kasich reflects on Ohio's economic turnaround
- Mar 16, 2014 Search for Flight 370 enters a new phase; will Crimea vote further inflame US tensions with Russia?
- Mar 09, 2014 Robert Gates on Ukraine crisis, 'reset' with Russia; Sen. Rand Paul lays out vision for America at CPAC
- Mar 02, 2014 Rep. Mike Rogers on deepening crisis in Ukraine; Rep. Darrell Issa talks IRS investigation; Sen. Rob Portman, Rep. Chris Van Hollen preview Obama's new budget
- Feb 23, 2014 Sens. Durbin, Ayotte on where Ukraine will side; nation's governors talk tough issues in Washington
- Feb 16, 2014 Battle to derail potential 2016 presidential candidates; does the president have the authority to rewrite ObamaCare?
- Feb 09, 2014 Lawmakers debate CBO's grim ObamaCare report; Sochi Olympic Games plagued by serious threat of terrorism
- Feb 02, 2014 'Fox News Sunday' Super Bowl extravaganza
- Jan 26, 2014 Dan Pfeiffer previews State of the Union, 2014 agenda; Sen. Mitch McConnell on GOP efforts to retake the Senate
- Jan 19, 2014 Hayden, Leahy debate president's proposed NSA reforms; ObamaCare website security getting worse?
- Jan 12, 2014 Rep. Southerland, Rep. Van Hollen on the 'war on poverty'; What does an unstable Iraq mean for US security?
- Jan 05, 2014 Mitt Romney on road ahead for ObamaCare, Olympic security
- Dec 29, 2013 What lies ahead for ObamaCare in 2014; Reps. Mike Rogers, Adam Schiff on balance between security, privacy
- Dec 22, 2013 Mike Huckabee talks ObamaCare, 'Duck Dynasty' controversy, 2016; Joel Osteen's Christmas message
- Dec 15, 2013 Rep. Paul Ryan on bipartisan budget deal; Where does the nation stand one year after Newtown?
- Dec 08, 2013 Sen. Rand Paul on scrapping ObamaCare, saving Detroit; 'Pik' Botha on Nelson Mandela's life and legacy
On the Show
The celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday represents the holiest day on the Christian calendar. Cardinal Donald Wuerl, archbishop of Washington, joins Fox News Sunday exclusively with his Easter message.