The Obama Administration reels from the shock of three scandals as the President seeks to contain the damage by replacing the acting head of the IRS, releasing 94 pages of internal Benghazi emails, and pushing a national reporter shield law. Chris Wallace talks to Dan Pfeiffer, Senior Advisor to the President about all of this on Fox News Sunday.
Search by keyword or date to find a transcript.
- May 19, 2013 'Hell week' for the White House? Reaction from Dan Pfeiffer and Rep. Paul Ryan
- May 12, 2013 Reps. Rogers, Smith spar over Benghazi; Mark Sanford talks political redemption
- May 05, 2013 Rep. Chaffetz, Rep. Lynch on Benghazi whistleblowers; Sen. McCain talks US action in Syria
- Apr 28, 2013 Rep. McCaul, Sen. Manchin talk possible foreign ties in Boston bombing; Amb. Oren on latest in Syria
- Apr 21, 2013 Boston Police commissioner on marathon investigation; Feinstein and King talk War on Terror; 'Big Brother' the solution to homeland security?
- Apr 14, 2013 Sen. Rubio defends 'Gang of 8' immigration overhaul; Sens. Durbin, Cornyn on chances of bipartisan compromise
- Apr 07, 2013 Dan Pfeiffer talks North Korea, gun control and immigration reform; Asa Hutchinson on protecting America's schools
- Mar 31, 2013 Mark Kelly on whether call to action on gun control is fading; Cardinal Donald Wuerl on new pope
- Mar 24, 2013 Sen. Rand Paul on top congressional issues; pivotal moment in the battle over gay marriage
- Mar 17, 2013 Sens. Dick Durbin and Bob Corker on chances of budget compromise; battle over GOP's future
- Mar 10, 2013 Rep. Paul Ryan previews his new budget; former Gov. Jeb Bush talks immigration, 2016
- Mar 03, 2013 Exclusive: Mitt and Ann Romney on campaign mistakes, life after presidential election loss and political future
- Feb 24, 2013 Sens. McCaskill, Coburn talk looming budget cuts; Govs. Markell, Walker prepare for sequester
- Feb 17, 2013 Sen. Lindsey Graham talks Hagel, Brennan nominations; Sen. Rand Paul on the Obama agenda, Republican policy
- Feb 10, 2013 Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Sen. John McCain on avoiding automatic spending cuts
- Feb 03, 2013 Capt. Mark Kelly, Wayne LaPierre on chances for compromise in gun control debate
- Jan 27, 2013 Retired US officers react to Pentagon lifting the ban on women in combat
- Jan 20, 2013 Obama senior adviser David Plouffe previews second term, GOP Sen. Roy Blunt reacts
- Jan 13, 2013 Gun debate opponents gear up for fight; Sens. Blumenthal, Ayotte on president's picks for his new national security team
- Jan 06, 2013 Rep. Chris Van Hollen, Rep. Jim Jordan on the fiscal fight still ahead
On the Show
As congressional committees gear up to probe the IRS, Benghazi and AP issues, we’ll talk with leading Republican, and member of the House Ways and Means Committee investigating the IRS scandal, Congressman Paul Ryan. Only on Fox News Sunday.