All this talk about Kate Middleton and her new little royal has got us thinking: Remember how ridiculously amazing her hair looked when she and William debuted Prince George?
Of course you do! She strolled out of that hospital with the blowout to end all blowouts! It's burned in the back of your brain!
Luckily, celebrity hair guru Paul Cucinello of NYC's Chris Chase Salon recently showed us how easy it is to achieve the Duchess' signature hairstyle for yourself. If you have medium to long locks, all you need are a round brush, a blow dryer, a curling iron, and a minimal amount of hair product.
Here's how he does it:
- Step 1: Apply a blow-dry cream to the ends of damp hair before styling. (Cucinello recommends Oribe's Crème for Style.)
- Step 2: Blow-dry hair in medium sections, wrapping each section around a round brush.
- Step 3: Using a curling iron, curl small sections of hair, focusing only on the ends. Allow hair to cool and set.
- Step 4: With your finger, create a side part and apply a minimal amount of a shine spray, like Kerastase Gloss Appeal, using your fingers to distribute through your hair.
- Step 5: Finish the look with a light-hold hairspray.
For more tips, be sure to watch Cucinello demonstrate his technique above.