Chris Hardwick returning to NBC hosting gigs after abuse allegations

Chris Hardwick will return to NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” next week for the first time since he was accused of being abusive by an ex-girlfriend, a report said Tuesday.

Hardwick will also host and executive produce the third season of NBC’s game show “The Wall” despite the emotional and psychological trauma he allegedly inflicted on the woman during their relationship, according to Variety.

The host was recently reinstated in his role on “The Walking Dead” aftershow “Talking Dead” on AMC.

He will appear on “Talking Dead” in August after AMC said they conducted an investigation and concluded that “returning Chris to work is the appropriate step.”

His ex-girlfriend, Chloe Dykstra said last week that she did not set out to ruin anyone’s career and wanted to “move on with my life.”

“I know how insidious emotional abuse is and felt compelled to share my story so others might not feel so alone,” Dykstra said in a statement.

This story originally appeared in the New York Post.