Here's what all the buzz is about:
• Model and actress Irina Shayk posed in very little clothing (above) for new issue of Carine Roitfeld's CR Fashion Book, a bi-annual publication that showcases the latest in fashionable clothing. That said, Roitfeld doesn't seem the least bit bothered by Shayk's lack of any actual clothing to showcase.
• Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, we recently asked Rev Run and his wife Justine to share their (silly) secrets for romance. Watch the clip below to learn how Run and Justine maintain a happy marriage, then adjust your Valentine's Day plans accordingly or prepare for an awful, resentment-filled holiday.
• As part of a promotional stunt for her next single "Make Me Love You," Gwen Stefani will reportedly film a live music video for the song during a four-minute commercial break at this year's Grammy Awards. In related news, the Grammys is planning to make you sit through four-minute commercial breaks.
• British author J.K. Rowling announced on Wednesday that she'll be releasing an eighth installment to her "Harry Potter" franchise, but it's not so much a book as it is the script of the "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" stage play that's debuting in London this July. No matter; Rowling could release a list of things Harry keeps in robe's pockets, and all of us would read it anyway.
• "Black Mass" actor Johnny Depp teamed up with Funny or Die to make a secret 50-minute movie about Donald Trump, with Depp himself taking on the role of Trump (see a clip below). And while we haven't seen the full film yet, we think it's safe to say this is Depp's finest portrayal of an oddly-coiffed business mogul since Willy Wonka or Sweeney Todd.
• In other Depp news, the actor has reportedly signed on to star in yet another film adaptation of a href="http://deadline.com/2016/02/johnny-depp-invisible-man-movie-universal-1201699474/" target="_blank">"The Invisible Man," which actually sounds right up his alley: Much like his previous turns as the Mad Hatter, Whitey Bulger and Edward Scissorhands, Depp loves any role that allows him to hide his beautiful face from paying moviegoers.
• Victoria's Secret supermodel Behati Prinsoo shared a sexy snapshot from the company's Valentine's Day campaign (below), which pictures Prinsloo alone, on the couch, wearing nothing but her underwear. Which is basically how we plan on spending Valentine's Day, but with the addition of Netflix and pizza.
• HBO announced on Wednesday that their relatively new streaming service, HBO Now, has already amassed 800K subscribers. This number becomes even more impressive once you realize that absolutely nobody you know has their own account, and just uses their brother-in-laws' passwords and login information to watch "Game of Thrones."
• And finally, in an interview with BBC Radio earlier this week, "Concussion" actor Will Smith jokingly admitted that giving his kids so much freedom of expression "may have been a mistake." However, he neglected to reveal whether he came to this realization before or after his teenage son tried to explain "multidenensional mathematic[s]" to a New York magazine reporter.