• Meet the new Carl’s Jr. bombshell, known as Samantha Hoopes:
• Hoopes, who also happens to be a Sports Illustrated model, joins the ever-growing list of gorgeous girls to star in a commerical for the burger chain.
And when she’s not chowing down on patties or hot dogs, Hoopes is wearing this:
May 28, 2015 at 3:00pm PDT
• Ever dreamed of dressing up like a model? Now here’s your chance — and you don’t even need to empty out your wallet to make it happen. Fashion cover girl Erin Wasson recently collaborated with PacSun for a summer-ready collection that will make you look runway-ready. See the exclusive interview with Wasson above and learn all about P.S. Erin Wasson.
• Model Marisa Miller and husband Griffin Guess welcomed their second child — a baby boy — this past Friday. Meet little Grayson Lee.
Jun 1, 2015 at 8:04am PDT
• Burlesque performer Dita Von Teese is on the cover of Prestige Magazine in Hong Kong looking as va-va-voom as ever.
May 31, 2015 at 8:44pm PDT
• Only Brazilian bombshell Alessandra Ambrosio can pull off a corset-inspired swimsuit that low and still look, well, like a supermodel.
May 31, 2015 at 8:53am PDT
• “Fifty Shades” fans, listen up. Author E L James is releasing a new book, titled “Grey,” which is based on Christian Grey’s point of view. The new book is scheduled to debut June 18th “for his birthday.”
Jun 1, 2015 at 5:00am PDT
• Nearly one month after the birth of his second child, Princess Charlotte, Prince William is back at work as an air ambulance pilot.
• Singer Enrique Iglesias is undergoing reconstructive hand surgery after a drone sliced his fingers during a concert in Mexico.
• Caitlyn Jenner will receive the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage at this year’s ESPY Awards.
• Speaking of Jenner, get a behind-the-scenes look of the highly talked about Vanity Fair cover.
• Christie Brinkley is 61, yet the blonde bombshell is somehow defying the aging process. Here’s the model traveling from New York City to the Hamptons in style.
May 29, 2015 at 4:29pm PDT