Check this out:
• Country crooner LeAnn Rimes show off her super toned stems (and body for that matter) in a sheer dress. But really, she just wanted you to see the giant soccer ball next to her.
May 30, 2015 at 7:34pm PDT
• Want to get trim and fit like Rimes? Simple — check out the video above and find out how you can meet your weight loss goals with three fat-burning yoga moves that will make you break a sweat now. You'll actually look forward to bikini season.
• Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel said bon voyage to May in the best way possible: posing topless for Maxim Magazine. But really, it’s just “Sun Kissed Saturdays.”
May 30, 2015 at 4:52am PDT
• The stars of “The Big Bang Theory” have created a scholarship at the University of California, Los Angeles, for science students seeking financial aid.
• Paul McCartney says he’s given up marijuana after many years of indulgences because he doesn’t want to set a bad example to his grandchildren. “It’s a parent thing,” says the former Beatle. These days, McCartney prefers relaxing with wine “or a nice margarita.”
• According to Forbes, America’s Sweetheart, known as Sandra Bullock, is worth a whopping $200 million.
• As expected, burlesque star Dita Von Teese delivered loads of glamour at a fundraising gala in Los Angeles for the Museum of Contemporary Art. The world’s most famous stripper work a powder blue, plunging gown and all we can say is shut up and take our money:
• Sources are stating Bruce Jenner will appear as a woman on the cover of Vanity Fair, which will hit stands this summer.
UPDATE: It's here. See the cover below.
— Caitlyn Jenner (@Caitlyn_Jenner) June 1, 2015
• Singer Enrique Iglesias’s fingers were sliced by a drone during a concert a Mexico and he continued on with the show for 30 minutes before being airlifted to LA hospital. Click the link here if you really want to see that gory pic.
• Only reality TV star Khloe Kardashian can make BookCon a fashionable event by wearing a cut-out, body-hugging dress in electric blue:
May 31, 2015 at 7:20am PDT
• And finally, reality TV star (and sister to Khloe) Kim Kardashian is expecting her second child with husband, rapper Kanye West. And don't even think about those South West jokes. The Internet already beat you to that.