Here's what everybody's buzzing about:
• Earlier this week in Instagram, supermodel Bar Refaeli shared a booty-centric photo of herself wearing nothing but a crocheted unitard, a light blouse, and a pair of rollerskates (below). The pic was captioned only with the words "wear sunscreen," which leads us to believe Rafaeli sunburned her butt during the photoshoot.
May 18, 2015 at 7:53am PDT
• Another great way to keep your butt from getting sunburned? Wearing a pair of butt-covering Calvin Klein jeans, like the ones featured in that iconic Brooke Shields ad from the '80s. In fact, Brooke says she can still fit into that very same pair! Watch the video above to hear how she does it.
• The live season finale of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" aired on Tuesday night, where (SPOILER ALERT!) Rumer Willis was awarded the "coveted" Mirror Ball Trophy. Now, Rumer will presumably go back to her day job, which was … maybe gymnastics or something? We don't exactly know.
• Bill Murray made his final appearance on David Letterman's penultimate episode of "The Late Show," arriving by way of a giant cake (below). Musical guest Bob Dylan made a much less impressive entrance later on, but that's probably only because he's too frail to push his way through a thin wall of cake and buttercream frosting.
• According to TMZ, Lindsay Lohan told her friends and family that she plans to evade jail and flee to Monaco if she doesn't manage to complete her community service hours by the May 28th deadline. Have fun in Monaco, Lindsay!
• On Monday, "Scorpion" star Katharine McPhee attended the CBS Summer Soiree in West Hollywood wearing a cut-out burgundy dress with thigh-high side-slits, likely because she knows she's the only thing keeping "Scorpion" on the air. For proof, look no further than the fact that you don't know of a single other actor who appears on "Scorpion." (Told ya.)
• Divorced dad Jon Gosselin, the patriarch of TLC's former reality series "Jon and Kate Plus 8," is reportedly seeking full custody of one of his eight kids. Reports don't indicate why he's seeking custody of just Hannah, 11, but there's really only one logical explanation: She's the "chosen one" destined to defeat the evil queen who rules our medieval fantasy realm, like that baby in "Willow."
• Kentucky Fried Chicken has decided to go ahead and bring back Colonel Sanders for its new ad campaign, with "SNL" alum Darrell Hammond stepping in to portray a cartoonishly over-the-top version of the late Harland Sanders. Because apparently, the statute of limitations for tarnishing a dead man's memory is around 35 years or so.
• On Tuesday's "DWTS" finale, it was also announced that former champion Alfonso Ribeiro ("Silver Spoons," "Fresh Prince") will be taking over as host of ABC's "America's Funniest Home Videos." It's unclear if former host Tom Bergeron will remain on in a producing capacity, but unfortunately for his fans, he has narrated his last kid-hits-dad-in-the-jewels-with-a-Wiffle-bat video.
• In a new promo for NBC's "The Voice," Christina Aguilera takes a stab at comedy and impersonates Cher, Britney Spears, Shakira, Lady Gaga and Sia as varying degrees of idiots (below). The only personality that escapes this thing unscathed is the dark-haired gentleman operating the clapperboard.
• And finally, Twitter has been peeved at Beyonce ever since the video for Nicki Minaj's "Feeling Myself" was released earlier this week, as Beyonce is shown to be wasting an extremely expensive bottle of Armand de Brignac Champagne by pouring it into a hot tub. But what would they prefer? That she and Nicki do their twerking in a hot tub filled with inferior Champagne? There's no pleasing these Twitter people!