Here's what's happening out there:
• On Saturday, Victoria's Secret models Sara Sampaio and Vita Sidorkina celebrated something called "Bombshells Day" by going topless on Instagram and showing us their butts (below). And in the few days since, Bombshells Day has officially surpassed Halloween, July 4th and Christmas as our most anticipated holiday. Merry Bombshells Day to all!
May 2, 2015 at 7:25am PDT
• Model/actress Brooklyn Decker announced via Instagram that Andy Roddick, her tennis-champ husband of six years, has finally put a baby in her. This now qualifies as the most romantic thing Andy Roddick and Brooklyn have ever done, despite the earlier claims she makes in the video above.
• Some lady in England It's name is Charlotte or something. if you're interested.
• Early on Monday, Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea officially released their joint single "Pretty Girls" (below), which is just annoying enough to get stuck in your head, but not quite annoying or vulgar enough to keep it from playing non-stop at your local mall all summer long.
• Just days after telling the world she pretty much hates watching golf, Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn announced on Facebook that she and champion golfer Tiger Woods are no longer a couple. She added that she'll "always cherish the memories," though probably not any that including watching him smack a tiny ball around with a stick. (She hated those.)
• International soccer star David Beckham joined Instagram on his 40th birthday, just in time to tweet photos from a birthday party attended by four of the five Spice Girls. However, he only managed to get a picture with Posh, Sporty and Baby (below), while he and guest Eva Longoria presumably fought over which one of them was "Sexy" and which was "Spice."
May 3, 2015 at 7:16am PDT
• "Stand By Me" singer Ben E. King, the singer and co-composer of the 1961 hit "Stand By Me," died on Thursday in Hackensack, New Jersey. He was 76.
• An anonymous NYC graffiti artist known only as "KATSU" made headlines last Friday for using a drone to vandilize a gigantic Calvin Klein billboard featuring Kendall Jenner (below). He then gave a self-congratulatory interview to Wired, which was maybe a little premature, because we barely count what he did as vandalism. A few pigeons with full colons could have done a better job of defacing this thing:
• Last week on Reddit, "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan revealed that "there is talk" of opening an real-life Los Pollos Hermanos restaurant based on the fictional eatery from his series. Reddit commenters loved the idea, probably because it would be nice to finally know for certain whether the fast-food joint you're eating in is actually a drug front, even if the answer is "yes."
• "Suicide Squad" director David Ayer tweeted the first official photo of the film's cast of superhero/villains, including surly Cara Delevingne and surly Will Smith (below). We don't know what we were expecting from a group called "Suicide Squad," but at least Margot Robbie's clown-lady character looks like she'd be fun to have a beer with:
• And finally, today (May 4th) marks Star Wars Day, an "unofficial secular holiday" for Star Wars fans that was invented when somebody noticed "May the 4th" kinda sounds like "may the force," as in, "may the force be with you." If nothing else, this information should go a long way toward explaining why your eldest nephew Zeke is dressed as a Gamorrean Guard on Facebook.