Missing Florida Girl's Grandmother Asks Police to Arrest Daughter for 'Grand Theft' in 911 Call

The grandmother of a missing 2-year-old Florida girl told a 911 dispatcher that she wanted to press charges against her daughter for "grand theft" after she learned of the tot's disappearance, according to a new recording released Friday.

A frantic Cindy Anthony can also be heard threatening to file a court order against her daughter, Casey Marie Anthony, to get Casey's little girl Caylee Marie Anthony away from her.

The new tape released Friday was of the very first call Cindy Anthony made to 911, which was handled by Orlando police. They then rerouted her to the Orange County Sheriff's Department, which is investigating the case. In all, Cindy Anthony had three conversations with 911 dispatchers July 15.

"I have a 22-year-old person that has, um, grand theft sitting in my auto with me," she said in the first. "My car was stolen. We've retrieved it; today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges."

After the emergency responder told her she will be transferred to Orange County sheriffs, Cindy Anthony can be heard warning her daughter Casey in the background.

"My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if that's what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never..." she said.

Casey's reply is inaudible, to which Cindy Anthony retorted: "Well, then, you have ... no, I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month."

Click here to listen to the first 911 call on MyFOXOrlando.com.

Click here to listen to the other 911 calls on MyFOXOrlando.com.

Cindy Anthony said in the calls that her daughter Casey had just admitted that Caylee had been missing for about a month and she didn't know where she was.

"I have someone here that I need to be arrested ... in my home," Cindy Anthony said in the second call. She told the dispatcher that she was referring to her daughter and that it involved the disappearance of a toddler. The 911 responder asked her why she wanted her daughter taken into custody.

"For stealing an auto and stealing money," she replied. "I already spoke with someone. ... I was going to drive her to the police station and no one's open. They said they would bring a deputy to my home when I got home to call them."

Click here for a transcript of the first 911 call.

Click here for a transcript of the second 911 call.

Click here for a transcript of the third 911 call.

The grandmother told an emergency dispatcher in the third call that a car driven by Casey Anthony smelled like there had been a dead body inside.

That candid description by Cindy Anthony was echoed this week by police, but Anthony later changed her story and disputed police testimony that the car's trunk smelled of human decomposition.

The latest twists come as police and family continue their efforts to find Caylee.

Her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, remained in jail Thursday in Orange County, Fla., on a $500,000 bond after investigators said she lied to them and did not report Caylee missing for 31 days.

Prosecutors said in court earlier this week that Casey Anthony also is a person of interest in what is beginning to look like a homicide investigation, though she has not been charged.

Click here for photos.

Click here for photos of the bond hearing from MyFOXOrlando.com.

In addition to asking that Casey be arrested in Cindy Anthony's first two 911 conversations on July 15, she told dispatchers that she had just found Casey, who had been missing for a month, as well as the car she was driving, which had been towed. She also expressed concern that her granddaughter was not with Casey.

She called 911 again about an hour later, crying, saying Casey Anthony finally told her Caylee had also been missing for a month.

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony told the dispatcher. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

In Cindy's third 911 conversation on July 15, she made her daughter talk to the dispatcher, at which point Casey said the toddler had been taken by a baby sitter who police now believe may not exist.

The dispatcher asked why she hadn't called sooner.

"I've been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid," Casey responded.

Police named Casey Anthony a person of interest in Caylee's disappearance after saying at the Tuesday bond hearing that they detected the odor of human decomposition and found dirt and strands of hair similar to Caylee's in the trunk of the car.

Later Wednesday, Cindy Anthony disputed those claims, suggesting instead that it was the smell of old food or garbage they'd picked up instead.

"Do me a favor," she said. "Put a little piece of pizza or any piece of garbage in your car today and leave it shut up for 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 days in this heat and then come back to me in 19 days and tell me what it smells like."

Orange County Sheriff's Deputy Carlos Padilla told FOX News on Friday that the odor was overwhelming, and was completely different from that of old pizza or other rotting food.

He also said that samples from a mysterious stain found in the trunk were still at a lab for testing, and police were awaiting the results.

Detectives, like the family, are focused on finding Caylee too, according to Padilla — but they've been stymied by the lack of information they've been able to get from her mother. For one thing, they don't have a straight answer about where Casey Anthony was in the month between the time the little girl was last seen and the time she was reported missing.

"We don’t know anything about her exact location because from the beginning she hasn’t told us about the child’s whereabouts," Padilla told FOX on Friday. "We’ve talked to friends and other people, and they themselves didn’t know this child was missing."

He said Casey Anthony sometimes told people Caylee was with her mother and other times said she was with a nanny.

The Anthony family still is mum on a TV station's tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported Caylee's disappearance.

But on Thursday, Cindy Anthony said there have been two reported sightings of 2-year-old Caylee in Georgia and she believes her granddaughter is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C.

"We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now."

Her plea came after her husband, George Anthony, asked the public in an audio message for help in finding their granddaughter before her third birthday. Caylee was last seen on Father's Day, June 15.

Click here to read more on the reported sightings of Caylee from MyFOXOrlando.com.

Cadaver dogs searched the grandparents' property last week after a neighbor told them Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel around the time her small daughter was last seen. Casey and Caylee were living with George and Cindy Anthony, reportedly, until the time the toddler vanished.

Casey Anthony has been charged only with child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation.

But Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered her held on an unusually high bond Tuesday after hearing the evidence of possible human decomposition found in her yard and car.

Strickland said she offered investigators no useful information and questioned the truthfulness of the information she did provide.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has asked to have her bond lowered to $10,000, saying she had a right to freedom while facing lesser charges. He said there was circumstantial evidence of a possible homicide but it hadn't left authorities confident enough to charge her with anything more serious.

Click for here more from MyFOXOrlando.com.

FOX News' Catherine Donaldson-Evans and The Associated Press contributed to this report.