The woman who trashed her Broadway mogul husband in a widely viewed YouTube video said Wednesday she "will not be bullied" despite alleged threats on her life.

Two days after a Manhattan judge gave Shubert Organization President Philip Smith a divorce from Tricia Walsh-Smith on the grounds of cruel and inhuman treatment, Walsh-Smith held a press conference in New York to discuss what she believes is a "concerted effort" by her ex-husband to destroy her.

Joseph McCaffery, a lawyer for the actress and playwright, said that they had uncovered "what we believe is a concerted effort by Philip Smith, the Schubert Organization and by individuals in that organization to interfere with Tricia's business relationships, destroy her financially and inflict emotional distress prior to, during and in the wake of the divorce. Just this morning we have received death threats."

Click here to watch the YouTube video.

A message left for Smith's lawyer by FOXNews.com was not immediately returned.

McCaffery said that a play written by Walsh-Smith titled "The Last Journey" was supposed to begin production at the Westport County Playhouse in Connecticut, but "Mr. Smith's interference with Ms. Walsh's business relationships" caused them to be cancelled without explanation.

He did not elaborate on the source of the death threats, but said they would be turned over to police for further investigation.

Walsh-Smith told reporters that she had time to "reflect on my victory in court on Monday. And yes, I said victory. Despite the abuse of influence by Philip Smith and the Schubert Organization and their efforts to bring me down, I will not be bullied, coerced or anything.

"No human being would ever want to go through what I have been through in the last year, but particularly since April [the month she released her first video on YouTube]. My husband is a wealthy man, and I gave him the best years of my life."

Walsh-Smith had lashed out against Smith in a tearful and furious YouTube video that has attracted more than 3 million hits. In the video, Walsh-Smith makes embarrassing claims about their intimate life and then calls his office to repeat those claims to a stunned assistant.

Judge Harold Beeler blasted Walsh-Smith for her video stunt, which he called "a calculated and callous campaign to embarrass and humiliate her husband" and to pressure him into settling the divorce case on more favorable terms than were stated in their prenuptial agreement.

He said that the prenuptial agreement, signed three weeks before the couple's 1999 wedding, was valid, which means that Walsh-Smith must leave their Park Avenue apartment within 30 days and Smith must pay her $750,000.

Walsh-Smith's lawyers said that they plan to appeal, but the playwright would move out of the apartment before the time limit. McCaffery said that Walsh-Smith's future projects include a music video and several playwriting projects.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.