NEW YORK – A 22-year-old ex-stripper filed a $100 million lawsuit against boxer Oscar de la Hoya on Thursday for saying that the cross-dressing photos she claims she took of him were fake, and for allegedly coercing her into agreeing not to sell the photos.
In the lawsuit, Milana Dravnel says she was coerced into agreeing not to sell photographs of the married de la Hoya dancing around a hotel room in women's clothing after she had already sold some of the images to a Hollywood photo agency for $70,000, Reuters reported.
The lawsuit, filed in New York State Court, said that amount was "below market value" for the photos.
In one of the images, de la Hoya, 34, appears in a black fishnet bodysuit and black heels. In another, he is wearing a white tutu.
Dravnel said she was "unaware of the legal consequences of the transaction" and that she did not have a lawyer present when she signed the agreement. As a result, Dravnel has been cheated out of income and has been unable to repair her damaged public reputation, the lawsuit says.
Dravnel is suing for fraud, defamation, interfering with a contract and exerting undue and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
She told the New York Post that she sold the photos because she was "hurt" after de la Hoya jilted her after a year-long romantic relationship.