We at “Weekend Live” hope you are enjoying time with friends and family during the holiday. Because we are always looking out for you (and because we had way too much time on our hands this week) we decided to give you some handy tips to help you use up those leftover Peeps in your Easter basket. So with apologies to David Letterman, here are the...
Top 10 things to do with leftover Peeps:
10. Effective plug for White House leaks
9. Gooey insides make a fine bathroom tile adhesive
8. Send sugary yellow coating to CBS so they can sweeten the Couric deal even more
7. Form stale, hardened Peeps into anti-McKinney body armor for Capitol Police
6. Marshmallow cushion for falling presidential poll numbers
5. Drop them by the dozen in coordinated strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities
4. Hannity and Colmes Peeps fight
3. Glue to walls to make padded room for children who consumed too many Peeps
2. Peeps pot pie
And (big drum roll) the No. 1 thing to do with left over Peeps...
1. Give them to Wilson. He'll eat anything.
See you next week,
“Weekend Live” hosted by Brian Wilson airs 12 – 2 p.m. ET on Sundays.
Send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brian Wilson is a congressional correspondent for FOX News and anchor of the Sunday edition of "Weekend Live."