There's just about two weeks left for Santa's (and you!) presents to make it under the tree on time.
We've rounded up all the must-know dates from the USPS, UPS, FedEx and Amazon to help keep your gift giving on track - don't let shipping procrastination turn you into an unintended Grinch!
- 12/11: Last day to send Priority Mail Express International
- 12/14: Last day to ship Standard Post
- 12/17: Last day to ship to military
- 12/18: Last day for most international shipping
- 12/20: Last day to send First-Class Mail
- 12/21: Last day to send Priority Mail
- 12/23: Last day to send Priority Mail Express
- 12/20: Last day for normal pickup and delivery service
- 12/21: Last day for Worldwide Express, Worldwide Express Freight, 2nd Day Air (Pickup service provided for regular Saturday pickup customers of air and international shipments only, or if pre-arranged by Friday, 12/20.)
- 12/23: Last day to send Next Day Air
- 12/24: Last day for Express Critical service for urgent packages (Pickup service available for air and international shipments if prearranged by Monday, 12/23).
- 12/12: Last day for SmartPost
- 12/17: Last day for Ground, Home Delivery
- 12/19: Last day for Express Saver
- 12/21: Last day for 2Day A.M., 2Day
- 12/23: Last day for First Overnight, Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight
- 12/25: Last day for SameDay
- 12/17: Last day for Free Shipping (non-Prime)
- 12/18: Last day for Standard Shipping
- 12/21: Last day for Two-Day Shipping
- 12/23: Last day for One-Day Shipping
- 12/24: Last day for Local Express Delivery