Help your loved ones survive the holi-daze and commit to healthy New Year’s resolutions with cute and stylish gifts that inspire gym-time. Getting into the workout groove doesn’t have to be a bore, so let your love of fashion lead the way. Here are my top picks for fashionable fitness gear that will motivate you and your leading ladies to get into stellar shape.
These gifts are creative and confidence boosting, so reconsider that lipstick or perfume purchase and give the gift of fitness fashion.
1. Anon Majestic Premium Goggle in Sequin, $59.95 available at Outdoor Divas
Whether you snowboard or ski, you'll sparkle in the snow with these goggles. They’re shaped for a women’s profile, which means they won’t cover up your face and you’ll look good in action shots.
2. Gold’s Gym Dance Workout for Nintendo Wii, $29.99 available at Amazon
Shake your hips and burn calories to Latin-inspired cardio-dance sessions or choose a fun boxing workout. This is a great way to get in shape and take a snow day from the gym.
3. Nike Swift U-Back Women's Running Bra, $50 available at Nike
This sports bra is designed to fit women from sizes A to D. The adjustable top straps make it possible for you to customize the fit that’s most comfortable and supportive.
4. RumbaTime Silicone Watches, $20 available at RumbaTime
You can sweat in this watch or take it underwater. I like wearing a few different colors at once and mixing them with other sweat-proof jewelry. The RumbaTime Metallics are my favorite and the gold looks nice on medium-tone skin.
5. Breathe Pullover Sweatshirt, $54.40 available at MPG Sport
I basically live in this because it’s the fitness sweatshirt that doesn’t look like a sweatshirt. It’s stylish, roomy and built with moisture to keep you dry through any workout.
6. Vapur Water Bottle, $9.99 available at Vapur
These water bottles are foldable, packable, roll-able, flatten-able, clip-able and dishwasher safe. The only thing they won’t do is run on the treadmill for you.
7. Zebra Print Fitness Gloves, $19.99 available at Femme Fitale Fitness
These stylish training gloves will protect your hands and help your manicure last longer.
8. Rio Soul’s Lightweight Flexi Sneaker, $59.95 available at Rio Soul
These shoes are as soft as it gets and great for cardio-dance workouts.
9. Toning Resistance Long Tight, $55 available at Fila
The special resistance fabric in this performance tight makes your workout a little bit harder for extra muscle tone. I love these because the fabric is thick and incredibly slimming. I wear mine for yoga and running.
10. Fitbook, $22.95 available at Fitlosophy
You’re going to love this purse-sized fitness and nutrition journal because it’s a cinch to fill out and will help you manage your New Year’s resolutions and fitness goals.
11. New iPod Shuffle, $49.95 available at Apple
Love the new iPod Shuffle because it’s gives you more control over music selection than previous versions. You can sync your favorite playlists and switch between them, all with the press of one button.
12. Vata Brasil Racerback Hoodie with Zipper Front, $69.95 available at Vata Brasil
Finally, a hoodie that shows some skin! This Brazilian line really gets how to make clothes for curvy ladies. No wonder Kim Kardashian is a fan. Vata apparel is made to stretch. So whether you gain or lose a few pounds, it’s designed to fit and flatter your figure.
13. Nutcase Blackdana Helmet, $50 available at Nutcase
I know, helmets are a pain because they mess up the hair. So why not wear one that’s too cute to take off? The paisley print on this one is feminine and sleek.
14. Hill Tribe Embroidered Mat Bag, $29 available at Gaiam
Right now tribal prints are hot, and I especially love this yoga mat bag because it’s authentic, made by artists in Thailand supported by the Thai Tribal Crafts fair trade.
15. Pilayo Braided Headband, $12 available at Athleta
I love the braided design of this headband. The espresso color on brunettes gives the illusion of a real braid.
Bianca Jade, a fitness couturess and fanatic, is founder of MizzFit.com, which features workout trends and stylish workout outfits. A former marketing guru, she now rallies women for fitness through fashion.