Your daily health watch for Wednesday, February 20, 2008. This page will be updated throughout the day as we post new stories and videos to FoxNews Health. Please feel free to post your comments to any of our stories here, or send email to email@example.com.
Click hereto watch this video.
- Eight-Year-Old Dies Suddenly From Mystery Illness
- An 8-year-old Canadian girl died suddenly last week shortly after becoming ill, it is reported.
- Botulism Victim Struggles to Walk, Breathe 1 Year Later
- More than a year after contracting botulism from contaminated carrot juice, a Toronto woman remains hospitalized, struggling to walk and breathe.
- After Years of Declines, Cancer Death Rate Increases
- The cancer death rate has been dropping since the early 1990s, and early in this decade was declining by about 1 percent a year.
- Hospitals Reach Settlement in Killer Nurse Case
- The families of New Jersey patients murdered by a serial killer nurse have settled a lawsuit with the hospitals where he worked, an attorney representing two of the families said Tuesday.
- One Arrested, One at Large in Meat Recall Probe
- Chino police Tuesday said they had arrested one of the meatpacking workers charged with animal cruelty in the case.
- College Student With Fatal Cancer Looks for Cure
- A 20-year-old Duke University student with terminal cancer struggles in an out of laboratory to find cure.
- Botox: It's Not Just for Wrinkles Anymore
- Anti-wrinkle drug used to alleviate scarring, migraines and sweating.