Take your bourbon up a notch with Vintage Seltzer. This fun and sparkling cocktail is refreshing and has a tang of citrus. Summer How Do U Drink Vintage Winning Recipe. Submitted by: Jimmy from Columbus, OH
- 3 - Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon - Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup - Ginger Syrup
- 1/4 cup - Bourbon
- 2 drops - Aromatic Bitters
- 3/4 cup - Vintage Lime Seltzer
- Garnish with a Lime Wedge
- Place 3 fresh mint leaves in the bottom of a tall glass. Take a 3rd mint leaf, lightly rub it around the rim of the glass, and place the 3rd mint leaf at the bottom of the glass.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cane sugar. Muddle the mint leaves at the bottom of the glass with the cane sugar, just enough to release some of the oils from the mint and mix with the sugar. Add 3 ice cubes to the glass.
- Add 1/4 cup of ginger syrup. Add 1/4 cup of Bourbon (of choice). Add 2 drops of aromatic bitters. Add 3/4 cup of Vintage Lime Seltzer.
- Gently stir the ingredients until just mixed.Top the edge of the glass with a lime wedge.