Apples, snickers and caramel! Oh my! This simple but satisfying dessert requires no bake time.
- 1 pie crust
- 3 green apples, diced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 15-20 mini snickers, chopped
- 2 1/2 cup whipped topping, softened
- 1/3 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounce cream cheese, softened
- Spread snickers on bottom of pie crust. Next layer the apples next. Then drizzle caramel on top.
- Combine cool whip, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together in a small bowl and spread on top.
- Drizzle with caramel and a few snickers. Add to pie crust. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Take out about 5 minutes before serving and top with fresh apple slices.