A light and sweet ending to any meal, this pudding is a great option if you can’t eat dairy. It’s no-bake too, making it easy to whip up on hot summer days. Garnish with blueberries, raspberries, chocolate powder, and mint leaves for added flavor.
- ½ cup Irish Moss seaweed puree
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond, soy, or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Cacao powder
- 1/3 cup Agave nectar or raw honey
- ¼ cup Coconut oil, melted
- To make Irish Moss puree, soak ½ cup dry Irish Moss seaweed in enough cool water to cover. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Drain and rinse the Irish Moss in cool water, removing any sand or rocks by rubbing with your fingers.
- Chop roughly and combine in a blender with ½ cup cool water. Puree until smooth and pour into a bowl. At this point you can refrigerate the Irish Moss puree in an airtight glass jar for up to 1 week.
- Combine ½ cup Irish Moss puree with the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Pour into individual glasses, ramekins or cups and refrigerate for at least 3 hours until the pudding is set.