Here's what's happening out there:
• In a recent photoshoot with Jared Thomas Kocka, GUESS model Danielle Knudson posed shirtless in only a leather jacket and a mound of wet hair (above), which is actually a look that's always been popular within the WWE wrestling community. Needless to say, Knudson probably pulls it off a little better. (Our apologies, Mr. Undertaker.)
• Speaking of Knudson, we recently met with the model to discuss some of her more memorable (and perhaps more clothed) campaigns for GUESS, including a sizzling "Charlie's Angels"-type shoot from earlier this year. Watch the video below for a preview, then for more shots from her campaigns:
• Gwyneth Paltrow recently announced that she intends to take a break from acting in order to focus more on her lifestyle brand/website Goop. That said, Paltrow's fans can go ahead and keep not seeing her in very many new releases at all, just like they haven't for the past decade or so.
• This week, "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling is expected to release a new four-part story about a previously unmentioned North American wizarding school. Details of this magical new school are slim, but since it's likely located in America, we can assume the cafeteria's lunch program offers a more authentic "Taco Tuesday" than anything they served at Hogwarts.
• Oscar-winning actor J.K Simmons has been cast as Commissioner Gordon in Warner Bros. upcoming "Justice League" film. In related knews, what the heck are the odds we'd have two news items about people named J.K. in the same day? We haven't typed "J.K." this much since our AOL Instant Messenger days.
• This summer, Dolly Parton will embark on a 60-city tour of North America in support of her upcoming album "Pure & Simple." For tour dates, fans can check Dolly's website (an announcement is coming shortly) or simply wait to be alerted of Parton's presence in their town by the abrupt change in barometric pressure caused by her ample bosom.
• Early on Tuesday morning, Kim Kardashian fired back at the seemingly random selection of celebrities who criticized which included Piers Morgan, Bette Midler and Chloe Grace Moretz. For any other haters out there, she also boasted that she could easily pay off her husband's $53 million debt, because maybe Kanye somehow pissed her off, too.
• Former Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, but fortunately, a spokesman for the musician says he's "expected to make a full recovery." Even still, one has to wonder if Wyman's health scare has prompted former bandmate Keith Richards to question his own (im)mortality.
• And finally, single-named model, actress and singer Zendaya has been cast in the next Spider-Man film reboot. According to Deadline, she'll be playing a character named Michelle, which might be the first-ever case of a celebrity being given a more boring superhero name than the one she was born with.