Here's what's happening out there:
• As she documented on Instagram, "Mean Girls" actress Lindsay Lohan attended a ritzy party in the Swiss skiing village of Gstaad (above). It's only fitting, then, that the top half of Lohan's dress resembles Swiss cheese rather than the full-coverage American cheese we're used to in the States.
• Speaking of dairy, we recently asked Christie Brinkley what she eats to maintain her youthful, glowing appearance. (In hindsight, however, that's "dairy" line was a terrible segue, because Brinkley eats very little of it.) Watch the video below for her remarks, then please, find it in your heart to forgive us. It's hard coming up with relevant segues.
• Earlier this week at the Hollywood Beauty Awards, presenter Johnny Depp acknowledged that he dresses "like a hobo," but insisted that he makes up for it by smelling "really good." That said, one wonders if America's hobo community is enraged by Depp's implication that they all stink to high heaven.
• As confirmed by People magazine, "Scream Queens" actress Lea Michele and her boyfriend Matthew Paetz have decided to go their separate ways. But we can't say we're surprised; anyone who follows Michele's Instagram account was already aware of her torrid love affair with SoulCycle:
• As part of a promotional stunt for his new movie "London Has Fallen," Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman is lending his distinctive voice to the popular Waze GPS app. So right now, Waze users can decide whether they'd like Morgan Freeman navigating them toward their destination, or if they'd rather be lame losers who, for some reason, wouldn't be absolutely delighted by that idea.
• Sasha Baron Cohen, the creator of such characters as "Borat," "Bruno" and "Ali G," arrived for the Paris premiere of his new film "The Brothers Grimsby" in a pair of blue briefs (below), likely because he's running out of different facial-hair arrangements to help distinguish his many characters.
• Rihanna debuted the music video for her new single "Work" on Monday, but due to excessive twerking and Rihanna's braless figure, we can't embed the clip below. In related news, we're starting to think Rihanna's new single "Work" isn't the simple pop song about mundane jobs that we originally thought it was.
• In a rare move, the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery added a fictional character to its presidential collection, unveiling a painting of Kevin Spacey as President Frank T. Underwood from the Netflix series "House of Cards" (below). That said, we give it three years until they hang a portrait of President Harrison Ford from "Air Force One" playing poker with a table full of dogs.
• And finally, in an upcoming episode of "Kocktails With Khloe," host Khloe Kardashian reportedly remarks that remarrying her estranged ex Lamar Odom "would be like the best dream." And Khloe's worst dream? Probably that one where she shows up to school naked, because isn't that everybody's?