Nov 10, 2015 at 11:04am PST
Here's what everybody's gabbing about:
• The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was filmed in New York City on Tuesday night, but judging by Elsa Hosk's nude behind-the-scenes snapshot (above), the real show was backstage. Remind us: Why does Victoria's Secret insist on weighing everybody down with big bulky angel wings, again?
• Speaking of which, we once interviewed Hosk right after February's "Victoria's Secret Swim Special" in February. Watch the video below for clips, and also to see what Elsa might look like with some clothes on:
• After famously falling up the staircase at the 2013 Oscars and later falling on the red carpet of the 2015 Oscars, Jennifer Lawrence has once again taken a tumble, this time falling up a red-carpet staircase at the Madrid premiere of "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part II" (below). So now, she's clearly screwing with us.
VÍDEO da hora em que a Jennifer se foi ao chão! Tadinha gente hahaha :') pic.twitter.com/88DLEXzzEb— JLBR - 7 Dias! (@JLawrenceBrasil) November 10, 2015
• FX has reportedly renewed their eerie anthology series "American Horror Story" for a sixth season, presumably because we viewers never tire of watching Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson act like creepy weirdos in macabre period costumes.
• Disney and Pixar have released the first trailer for "Finding Dory," their long-awaited spin-off/sequel to 2003's "Finding Nemo" (below). If you couldn't tell from the title, this time Nemo's friend Dory will go off on a fantastic undersea adventure in order to (once again) teach viewers an important lesson about childhood, which is that fish get lost a lot.
• According to sources for Radar Online, ABC has offered Gwyneth Paltrow a seven-figure deal to take a job as a moderator on "The View." Radar's sources say the show's executives are "praying" she'll accept the offer, so we can only assume they've already cleared the studio of any spray-cheeses or cancer-causing undergarments.
• In his latest attempt at performance art, Shia LaBeouf is currently watching each and every one of his films at the Angelika Film Center in New York City. LaBeouf's three-day movie marathon is open to the public too, just in case someone in the New York area would also like to watch the 2007 children's classic "Surf's Up" in an enclosed space with a man who hasn't alotted for shower or bathroom breaks:
• The green cardigan worn by Kurt Cobain during Nirvana's "MTV Unplugged" performance sold at auction on Tuesday for $137,000, or around $80,000 higher than auctioneers expected. Also higher than auctioneers expected? Probably the guy who bought a used green sweater for $137,000.
• And finally, pregnant Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen finally shared a photo of her baby bump where it's actually starting to look like she's got a baby bump (below). Because frankly, up until now, all her bump pics could've just passed for post-sandwich selfies.