Sep 1, 2015 at 12:06pm PDT
Here's what's happening out there:
• Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo paid homage to an old photograph of Ozzy Osbourne in the September issue of Interview magazine, posing topless, on the toilet, holding a glass of wine and a cigarette. (For the record, Ozzy wasn't topless in the original photo that inspired Behati's. But also for the record, he didn't have nearly as nice a figure).
• English fashion model Daisy Lowe recently stopped by the FNM studios to discuss, well, anything and everything she felt like! Somehow, the conversation steered toward the she's ever heard, and boy, does she have a doozy. Watch the video below to hear what it was, and then never repeat it to the object of your affections.
• "Black Mass" actor Johnny Depp is starring in a confusing new commercial for Dior that, frankly, looks like a parody of itself (below). In it, Depp strums a few chords on his guitar before putting it down, taking a drive through the desert, and then stopping to bury his necklace in the sand while a nearby wolf looks on. It's still better than "Mortdecai," though.
• After complimenting all the ladies at her recent Las Vegas concert, Britney Spears told the men in attendance they could "suck her f***ing toe." Some speculate it's because she's found herself unlucky in love — what with her recent breakup from boyfriend Charlie Ebersol — but then again, maybe she just really likes having her toes sucked.
• Interview magazine has released eight different covers for their September #ME issue, each featuring a different selfie taken by social-media savvy celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Lopez (below), not one of which looks the least bit remorseful about stealing food from professional photographers' mouths.
Sep 1, 2015 at 10:00am PDT
• Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is reportedly scheduled to appear on the Sept. 11th episode of "The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon." The same episode will also feature interviews with "Empire" actor Terrence Howard and "Happy" singer Pharrell Williams, who will both be lucky to get a word in edgewise.
• "Hunger Games" star Liam Hemsworth will be guest-starring on ABC's new "Muppets" mockumentary series, likely as a love interest for Miss Piggy. But judging by their chemistry in the Liam's first Instagram photo (below), we don't don't expect their relationship to last. For starters, Miss Piggy is looking slightly past Liam at someone else, and furthermore, he's a human and she's a puppet on a dude's hand.
Aug 31, 2015 at 8:17am PDT
• We should probably mention that Kermit also has a new love interest named Denise, who ABC has identified as one of their heads of marketing (below). After seeing her, it's safe to say Kermit definitely has a type, but also that ABC has gone completely bonkers with these "Muppets" marketing gimmicks.
Sep 1, 2015 at 3:25pm PDT
• Because she knows it's been bothering you for years, "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling revealed on Twitter that Harry's son James was sorted into the Gryffindor House at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We know that might not mean anything to a lot of you, but for "Harry Potter" fans, it also means very little.
• And finally, MTV has responded to rumors that Taylor Swift farted on live TV (below) while introducing her new video at the VMA Pre-Show. They declared that the sound "was isolated to a production microphone" and added that there was "no possibility" of the noise coming from a mic near Taylor, but they stopped just short of proclaiming that Taylor Swift physically can't, nor has she ever had to, fart.