Giuliana Rancic is stepping down from the anchor post at “E! News,” the network announced late Wednesday, but will stay on at the network in other roles.

No specific reason was cited for her shift away from the daily flagship program, nor did the network name a successor. She will continue at “Fashion Police” and “Live From the Red Carpet.”

“During her time here, Giuliana played an instrumental role in building ‘E! News’ into a global entertainment news powerhouse and, while we will miss seeing her on set every day,’” said Adam Stotsky, E! GM  and president, Esquire Network.

“This is such a thrilling time for me and I thank the gang at E! for understanding my desire to embark on this next chapter in my life,” she said in a statement.

While the network did not name a successor, Variety has learned conversations are occurring to expand Maria Menounos’ role, though she is not stepping in for Rancic at this point. Currently, Menounos is a regular correspondent on “E! News.”

Rancic’s co-host Terrence Jenkins, plus “E! News” personalities Jason Kennedy and Catt Sadler, will remain in their same roles.

Rancic had been at “E! News,” which airs in 160 countries, for the past decade.