Here's what's going on out there:
• Over the weekend, Victoria's Secret Angel and all-around attractive woman Sara Sampaio posted a couple of cheeky photos on Instagram, one of which depicts Sampaio standing on a couch with her rear-end hanging out (below). And we gotta say, she looks much sexier than the last person we saw standing on a couch with their butt hanging out, who was our electrician Dave just trying to fix the ceiling fan.
Jun 6, 2015 at 7:17am PDT
• English model Daisy Lowe has been the talk of the fashion world for quite some time now, and it's easy to see why. She's gorgeous, she's smart, she's fun — and she's a blast to interview. Watch the video above to hear how she got her start in modeling, and also to see her hot new campaign with the Greater Palm Springs Tourism Board.
• Public Enemy rapper Flavor Flav spontaneously decided to act as a flight attendant during his Saturday flight to Las Vegas, handing out peanuts and pretzels to people in coach. In the process, we're guessing he also left the older passengers wondering why these new Southwest flight attendants have become so loud and catchphrase-y.
• Country singer Carrie Underwood released a new promo vid for her line of Calia fitness attire via E! News (below), wherein she looks to have shed all of her baby weight in less than four months. Her newborn son Isaiah Michael, on the other hand, will probably take about 12–14 years to lose his baby fat, the lazy little slouch.
• The best and brightest on Broadway were honored at the 69th annual Tony Awards on Sunday evening. The award for Best Musical went to "Fun Home," which sounds like a fun show, and the award for Best Play went to "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time," which sounds like a deceptive, roundabout way of telling your spouse that the dog just relieved himself on your new West Elm rug again.
• Sources for TMZ are claiming that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will give their second child a more traditional name than their first. However, it's also entirely possible that the two just haven't thought of a dumb enough pun to burden another tiny human being with.
• New photos of Prince George and Princess Charlotte (taken by mom Kate Middleton) hit the web over the weekend, depicting the two tiny royals (see one below). Thankfully, though, Kate stopped snapping before one of them inevitably threw up on and/or poked the other in the face, as young children are wont to do. ()
• Supermodel Kate Moss was reportedly escorted off a flight from Turkey to London for being "disruptive," but sources for Britain's Daily Mail have elaborated, saying that Moss began chugging a bottle of vodka from her carry-on luggage when the flight crew wouldn't serve her a drink. In her defense, though, it's a whole couple of hours from Turkey to London. Who can be expected to survive that kind of journey sober?
• After leaving "The Voice" in January to seek help for his addiction issues, former contestant and early fan-favorite Anthony Riley was found dead in the basement of his Philadelphia apartment building on Friday. He was 28.
• And finally, Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly suing a French tabloid magazine called Oops for reporting that he got Rihanna pregnant and wants nothing to do with their baby. The magazine later admitted that they weren't "sure" their information was true, but ran with the story anyway, just like you'd expect a publication called "Oops" to do.