Check it out:
• Pop princess Britney Spears posted her newest campaign photo promoting "Fantasy Twist," one of her many fragrances — except this one is true perfumes in one. But what we really want to know is, should Britney stay a blonde or brunette?
Jun 2, 2015 at 5:37pm PDT
• Somehow, Christie Brinkley, who's 61, managed to stop aging. And if yoga's really the reason behind her youthful glow, sign us up!
Jun 2, 2015 at 3:41pm PDT
• Actor Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted "enjoying his weekend" with Sports Illustrated's "Rookie of the Year," known as Kelly Rohrbach. And in case you don't know her by name, this is the latest photo she uploaded on Instagram from a Sports Illustrated shoot. You're welcome.
Jun 2, 2015 at 1:41pm PDT
• Actress Kate Hudson and mom Goldie Hawn attended the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in London showing off their extremely different styles:
• Inspired to rock a seriously toned bod a la Hudson this summer, but short on time? No problem — kick off your weight loss goals with this express workout routine by celebrity trainer Simone De La Rue. See the video above and learn how to do the five minute workout now.
• “Buff the Vampire Slayer” star Nicholas Brendon checks into rehab for depression, alcoholism, and substance abuse.
• “Yes, it’s true, I’m sleeping with my producer!” says Kellie Pickler to PEOPLE Magazine. Her producer is actually husband Kyle Jacobs and they’ve been collaborating a lot more lately, especially for their new reality TV series, “I Love Kellie Pickler".
• Rapper Iggy Azalea is engaged to NBA player boyfriend Nick Young and she has the massive rock to prove it:
Jun 2, 2015 at 1:01am PDT
• GUESS girl Charlotte McKinney had a romantic night out in Paris with boyfriend Stephen Dorff. “The 21-year-old model and 41-year-old actor remained inseparable throughout their night in the city of lights,” reports JustJared.com. And here's the blonde bombshell enjoying the city:
May 31, 2015 at 12:42pm PDT
• Actor Eddie Redmayne is set to play the lead in the first Harry Potter spinoff, “Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them".
• Actor Channing Tatum decided to prank a room full of women anticipating the screening of “Magic Mike XXL”. See the hilarious video and find out what really went down below:
• On the subject of women fainting, Scott Eastwood goes shirtless in a new campaign video for Davidoff Cool Water fragrance.
• Kim Kardashian's dress caught on fire during the CFDA Awards in New York City. Fortunately, Pharrell and his wife saved the day. And in case you need a refresher, this is what the reality TV star and expecting mother wore:
• Jennifer Lopez is set to star in her first television show, titled “Shades of Blue,” which will debut in winter 2016. Get a sneak peak of the sizzling series for yourself below:
Jun 2, 2015 at 7:07am PDT