Here's the latest:
• For the premiere party of "Marriage Bootcamp: Reality Stars" in Los Angeles, former Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkson nearly made necks break with this ensemble:
• Everyone has seen the US Weekly issue featuring Jennifer Lopez on the cover by now, right? Well if you haven’t picked up an issue yet, you’re missing out big time. The “Booty” singer posted a photo from the publication featuring a one-piece swimsuit that seriously couldn’t have been more lower-cut than it already is.
May 21, 2015 at 4:45pm PDT
• On the subject of J. Lo, we are also clearly aware the singer/actress is famous for one particular asset. And if you’re feeling inspired to get a better looking backside for the summer season, we’ve got you covered. Check out our video above where perfectly toned yoga expert Dempsey Marks reveals her simple moves for better results pronto.
• Actor Chris Pine is reportedly in negotiations to play the love interest of Wonder Woman in the upcoming superhero film.
• Are you a fan of “The Bachelor”? Well, we hate to break it to you, but Chris Soules and his fiancée Whitney Bischoff have split just two months after he proposed in the season 19 finale.
• Michelle Tanner may not be coming back to TV, but aunt Becky is. Actress Lori Loughlin is on-board for Netflix’s “Full House” spinoff, “Fuller House”.
• Is Taylor Swift already hearing wedding bells? Yes — but it’s not what you think. The pop star was spotted wedding dress shopping with her childhood Britany Maack, who’s actually the one getting married. We have a feeling this bride is going to have a bit of a challenge outshining the maid of honor.
• Wondering what’s the secret to actor Jake Gyllenhaal’s ridiculously buff bod? In taking on the role as a boxer for the film “Southpaw,” Gyllenhaal did 1,000 sit-ups a day, 100 pull-ups, 100 dips, and 2 sets of 100 squats, just to name a few. Meanwhile we’re already thinking about lunch.
• They said it couldn’t be done, but it’s true. Lindsay Lohan is officially off probation after finishing 125 hours of community service. She also wanted you to know that:
May 27, 2015 at 4:55pm PDT
• So, why did “Game of Thrones” star Emilia Clarke turned down “Fifty Shades of Grey"? “There is a huge amount of nudity," said the actress to Marie Claire UK. “I’ll never say, ‘I’m never doing nudity’ because I’ve already done it, but I thought I might get stuck in a pigeonhole that I would have struggled to get out of.”
May 28, 2015 at 6:21am PDT
• but seriously, it doesn’t show at all. Need proof? See the photo below where the Swedish blonde bombshell proudly flaunts her rock-hard abs.
May 27, 2015 at 5:40am PDT
• Contrary to popular belief, not every Hollywood star is willing to go under the knife. In the case of George Clooney, he has zero plans to dye his hair or get any kind of plastic surgery for that matter. The reason? “I think it actually makes you look older,” says Clooney.
• And finally, it's Friday! One way you should kick off the weekend is by drinking a thirst-quenching boozy cocktail. We went to the ultra swanky Manhattan Cricket Club in New York City where owner Tim Harris showed us how to make a refreshing (and downright delicious) Barrel Aged Tom Collins. Find out how you can impress your friends and shake things up tonight: