Here's all the juicy gossip you've been waiting for:
• Recently, country megastar Shania Twain was raising awareness for #IFAKEIT on social media, which is letting the world know leopards are at risk of ultimately being extinct. Not only is the 49-year-old keeping it classy by "faking it," but she's looking downright gorgeous. Seriously Shania, you're still the one.
May 14, 2015 at 9:21am PDT
• Playboy pinup Gia Genevieve is blessed with such never-ending curves that not even a simple bodysuit will do. Instead, the blonde bombshell is rocking a risqué variation that’s cut out in all the right places. See the photographic evidence for yourself:
May 25, 2015 at 9:25pm PDT
• On the subject of Gia Genevieve, don’t forget to check out the exclusive video above with the model where she talks about meeting Hugh Hefner for the first time and her road to Playboy. Oh yeah, we also have plenty of dazzling photos featuring the star that will make your jaw drop.
• Country crooner Carrie Underwood is scheduled to perform at next month's CMA Festival in Nashville. Back in February, the "American Idol" winner gave birth to a baby boy named Isaiah Michael Fisher with husband, hockey player Mike Fisher.
May 26, 2015 at 7:01am PDT
• Summer is almost here and that means swimsuit season. One reason we’re thinking about bikinis? Well, Victoria’s Secret Angel Elsa Hosk is already rocking her piece on the beach and needless to say, we’re mesmerized. See the latest video the model uploaded on her Instagram where she shares “slo mo kisses in paradise.” You’re welcome.
May 25, 2015 at 6:38am PDT
• Speaking of the Swedish beauty, check out our interview with Hosk below where she shares her workout routine and favorite guilty-pleasure food to scarf down.
• At age 83, ‘Lawrence of Arabia’ star Omar Sharif is battling Alzheimer’s disease.
• Actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers has released a statement admitting to a “minor” alcohol relapse. The 37-year-old star of “The Tudors” fame was previously in rehab three times for issues involving substance abuse.
• Singer/actress Lea Michele has been enjoying the great outdoors lately, even photographing freshly picked lemons for her “lemon water.” So what, right? Well, the “Glee” star seems to be one of many celebrities who swear by this tangy drink for maintaining their healthy lifestyles and red carpet-ready figures.
May 24, 2015 at 5:43pm PDT
• We asked several experts to weigh in on whether lemon water can really be a go-to or if it’s just a whole-lotta hype with little substance.
• Rumer Willis is officially “twinning” the Internet with her 52-year-old lookalike mother, actress Demi Moore. Perhaps you’ve heard of her.
May 25, 2015 at 6:08pm PDT
• Actor/comedian Ben Stiller shares a loving tribute of his mom, actress Anne Meara, who passed away on Saturday at age 85.
May 26, 2015 at 12:15am PDT
• Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Vogue Brasil and this time, she's channeling Hollywood icon Marilyn Monroe.
May 26, 2015 at 12:36pm PDT
May 26, 2015 at 12:04pm PDT
• Actress and proud mama Jessica Alba is the newest cover girl for Shape Magazine's June 2015 issue and all we can say is that coconut water does the (bikini) body good.
May 26, 2015 at 7:05am PDT
• Multiple sources are confirming that actress Keira Knightley and husband, musician James Righton, welcomed their first child.