Here's what everybody's talking about:
• The other day on Instagram, Sports Illustrated model Kelly Rohrbach (also Leonardo DiCaprio's rumored girlfriend) shared a sizzling swimsuit pic from a shoot with photographer Jack Guy, proving two things: First, that she's really in the right line of work; and second, that she's a risk-taker. There's no lifeguards on duty, Kelly! Put on some swimmies!
Apr 29, 2015 at 12:34pm PDT
• STARZ's "Outlander" is back in full swing, and if you're anything like us, you're hooked. (And if you're not hooked, it just means you probably haven't started binge-watching it yet.) Watch the video above for our interview with series star Laura Donnelly, as well as clips and previews from the show. (Be sure to tune in Saturday for an all new episode, too.)
• Barbra Streisand's small dog Sammie reportedly bit a flight attendant aboard a private flight between New York and Washington, D.C., giving the woman a wound on her hand that required stitches. The report didn't specify whether Streisand made an emergency landing to seek medical help, or if she merely waited to check out her dog's teeth at a doggie dentist upon landing.
• Jennifer Lopez, the star of 1997's "Selena" biopic, performed a tribute to late singing sensation at Billboard's Latin Music Awards on Thursday night (below). Lopez was also accompanied by Selena's original family band, Los Dinos, which only further suggests Lopez will continue to serve as our ersatz Selena until hologram technology catches up with tight glittery bodysuits.
• Actress Eva Mendes was recently named the new face of Estée Lauder, or more specifically, the new face of Estée Lauder's New Dimenson line of skin-care cosmetics. In any case, Estée Lauder now has more than 14,000 faces, at least by our count.
• Earlier this week, Britney Spears fell on-stage during her Las Vegas show (below). But despite tumbling, hitting the ground, and not even moving her mouth along with the words for the first few seconds after the fall, the 33-year-old singer somehow managed to keep right on singin'. Her talents never cease to amaze.
• In an interview with New Zealand's ZM Radio, singer and former "X-Factor" judge Demi Lovato claimed that a gynegologist once asked for an autograph during a visit. Demi said she outright refused the request, but we think that was a tad rude. After all, she could have asked for a picture.
• Despite not having commenced filming yet, the "Fifty Shades of Grey" sequel "Fifty Shades Darker" already has a teaser trailer online (below). But all it really tells us is that Christian will, at some point, put on a mask, and that this movie will eventually be "coming to theaters" as opposed to airing during Cinemax's late-night programming block, where it would also fit nicely.
• Filipino boxer (and politician) Manny Pacquiao has reportedly purchased between $3 and $4 million dollars' worth of tickets to his own boxing match against Floyd Mayweather, reportedly so 900 of his close friends can watch from the crowd — or, perhaps more accurately, so 900 of his close friends can contemplate selling their tickets for a hefty profit online.
• On Thursday, Emily Ratajkowski, the topless actress from "Gone Girl" and the topless dancer from "Blurred Lines," shared a photo of herself in a very revealing tunic if for no other reason than to showcase her very revealing tunic (below). This lady knows where her bread is buttered, and it's squarely on her chest.
Apr 30, 2015 at 5:18pm PDT
• According to Box Office Mojo, "Furious 7" is now officially the fourth highest-grossing film of all time behind "The Avengers," "Titanic," and "Avatar." So while we still absolutely love watching Vin Diesel drive his car really fast, we just don't love it quite as much as superheroes, fatal tragedies, and hot blue alien chicks who are almost cats.
• And finally, Scarlett Johansson appeared on Thursday night's episode of "The Tonight Show" to play a round of "Box of Lies" with Jimmy Fallon (below), whereby the two tried to convince each other of the contents of mysterious boxes. We're honestly surprised Fallon hasn't tried to mass produce a home version of the game for fans, but perhaps he simply hasn't figured out how to properly package the gross baked beans yet.