Here's everything that's going on:
• Kendall Jenner was revealed to be the subject and cover model of GQ magazine's May issue (below), where they boast that she's going "solo" — presumably meaning that she's broken free of her Kendall and Kylie days. It's kinda like when The Beatles broke up to go solo, although we don't remember Paul wearing a gravity-defying bikini top at the time.
• Feeling sluggish, tired or weighed down? Yoga Instructor and author Tiffany Cruikshank of Yoga Medicine knows just what you need: a detoxifying yoga routine. Follow along with Tiffany in the video above, where she demonstrates three moves for helping eliminate toxins from the body. Or maybe just watch it for kicks. Either way, it's good stuff.
• In a recent interview with a Brazilian newspaper, Gisele Bundchen announced her retirement from walking the runway, saying that her body "asked her to stop" after all these years. Luckily, though, it didn't ask her to stop wearing skintight jeans that must certainly be cutting off her circulation.
Apr 14, 2015 at 12:29pm PDT
• Billy Joel, 65, and his girlfriend Alexis Roderick, 29, are expecting their first child together, a representative for Joel confirms. The rep didn't mention whether the two will be welcoming a little piano man or little piano woman, but in either case, they plan to love it just the way it is.
• Earlier this week, footage of actor Dennis Quaid having an expletive-ridden on-set meltdown began making the rounds, although many media are doubting its veracity, suggesting that it's merely a publicity stunt for an upcoming project. The words "Dennis Quaid" and "on-set" probably tipped them off too, because when the heck is Dennis Quaid really ever on a set?
• Soul singer Percy Sledge, who in 1966 put into words the exact feeling of loving a woman, died on Tuesday in Louisiana. Take a moment to remember his most famous tune below, and also take a moment to remember how much better this version is than the Michael Bolton one from the early '90s.
• After footage that purportedly shows Rihanna doing cocaine appeared online on Tuesday, the singer herself lashed out at the user who posted the video, telling him that "any fool can see" she's just rolling a joint. So don't worry everybody; Rihanna isn't dipping into hard drugs. Just the soft ones.
• On Monday night at the premiere of "The Avengers: Age of Ultron," Madame Tussauds decorated the red carpet with life-size wax figures of Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans, although none of them really looked like the actors — least of all RDJ, whose wax figure bore more of a resemblance to Steve Buscemi circa 1999 (below). On the other hand, their wax figure of Stan Lee looks extra lifelike!
• According to the New York Daily News, Harvey Keitel and his wife Daphna got into a huge argument at the opening of the Tribeca Film Festival, with Keitel scolding Daphna in a "very scary" way. We imagine it wasn't a pretty sight, especially when remembering some of Keitel's scarier characters. Then again, after remembering his characters, we also imagine Keitel was nude for the entirety of the fight, which probably wasn't the case.
• According to a parking notice posted outside the hospital where Kate Middleton is expected to give birth, the Duchess of Cambridge's due date is expected to be sometime between April 15 and April 30. And according to that fake "town crier" guy's antics last year, we expect him and his stupid feathery hat to be lurking nearby, also between April 15 and April 30.
• And finally, ABC has released yet another promo for their upcoming "20/20" interview with Bruce Jenner (below), and this time, we're treated to audio of Bruce himself saying, "My whole life has been getting me ready for this." Naturally, we're all assuming he's talking about a gender transition, but won't we look like idiots when he reveals he's merely opening a chain of gynmasiums.