Have a look at the day's grabbiest headlines:
• Earlier this week, "Dancing With the Stars" judge Julianne Hough shared a video from Coachella in which her friends are pelting her with water, foam footballs and Nerf ammunition (below). Perhaps they were still super angry about Julianne giving Suzanne Somers a really crappy score on last week's episode.
Apr 12, 2015 at 4:37pm PDT
• Few actors ever get the chance to star on a genre-defining TV show, but RJ Mitte is one of them. Find out how he became an actor in our exclusive interview above, as well as his thoughts on playing a character whose struggles mirrored his own.
• Kanye West and Kim Kardashian baptized their daughter North at the Cathedral of St. James in Jerusalem on Monday. And while we're sure it was a lovely ceremony, it's setting up North for a world of confusion: When she's older, how is she supposed to reconcile her beliefs in both Jesus and Yeezus?
• On Monday, "Zoolander 2" actor Ben Stiller shared a photo of his character's now-teenage son as he will appear in the film (below), thus tying up any loose ends concerning that tiny part of the first movie you completely forgot about. If nothing else, the "Zoolander" franchise will be meticulous in its continuity.
Apr 13, 2015 at 3:18am PDT
• Olivia Munn will be joining the cast of the next "X-Men" film as the telekentic superhero Psylocke, and it's a good thing, too: With both Zoe Kravitz and January Jones not returning for the last installment (and Jennifer Lawrence soon leaving the franchise) it seemed like the filmmakers were running out of attractive female mutants to stuff into skin-tight outfits.
• On Sunday night at Coachella, Justin Bieber was put in a choke-hold and kicked out of the festival by security (see the latter part below). Granted, the whole thing sounds to be a misunderstanding about Bieber's access to the backstage area, but it's much more fun to imagine he did something really jerky, like something involving eggs or pee.
• British actor Idris Elba of the BBC's "Luther" and HBO's "The Wire" has shot down rumors that he's being considered to play James Bond when Daniel Craig relinquishes the role, so you can go ahead and just stop thinking about how cool he would look in a tuxedo/scuba suit hybrid right now, mister!
• Chris Harrison, already the host of ABC's "The Bachelor," has been chosen to take over as host of ABC's "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire," Perhaps ABC figured he was sick of making single people look like idiots, and wanted to give him the chance to make regular people look like idiots too.
• Comedian and former late-night host Chelsea Handler has taken a break from brandishing her breasts on Instagram to instead bare her butt on the social media site (censored pic below). So whether or not you're a fan, you can't deny Chelsea is always ready to bust out with a funny crack.
• On Monday, model and actress Ireland Baldwin — the daughter of actors Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger — checked herself into a Malibu rehab center to "deal with some emotional trauma." We're guessing she packed very light for the two-week stay, seeing as she doesn't seem to own
• Tori Spelling reportedly fell into a hot hibachi grill during an Easter dinner at Benihana, resulting in an emergency trip to the hospital and skin grafts. Oddly enough, we can kinda relate: We once slightly burned our fingertips after touching a hot fajita plate our Chili's server warned us not to touch, and it stung for like, three seconds or so. So, you know. Stay strong, Tori. We've been there.
• And finally, today is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's shops around the country, so get there between 12 p.m. and 8 p.m. to claim your free cone. They'll even fill it with free ice cream, too!