A criminal complaint was filed against Hollywood big shot Bryan Singer, accusing the 48-year-old “X-Men” director of sexually assaulting a 20-something man in New York City last year, law enforcement sources said.
The complaint was filed with the NYPD on May 9, 2014, after Singer allegedly forced the man into a sexual act against his will on March 23, 2013, according to sources.
No charges had been filed against Singer as of Friday, but an investigation into the claim is ongoing, law enforcement sources told The New York Post.
Two civil lawsuits that accused the embattled Singer of sexually abusing teenage boys were recently dropped, according to court documents.
An unnamed British man, known only as “John Doe 117,” claimed in May that the filmmaker drugged and sexually assaulted him in a London hotel room when he was a teen, TMZ reported. The man withdrew the case on July 25.
In April, now 31-year-old Michael Egan accused Singer of sexually abusing him during trips to Hawaii when he was 17. He dropped the case on Wednesday after reportedly being unable to find a lawyer who would represent him, according to the Associated Press.
MORE: Egan drops lawsuit against ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer
Reps for Singer could not be reached for comment last night, but he has denied the past allegations.