Frankie Muniz has another health scare.

The 27-year-old former TV star revealed on Twitter Monday that he recently suffered another small stroke.

“Almost a year to the day, I experienced another mini stroke. Hopefully that will be the last. Miserable,” he tweeted.

This in the second "mini stroke" – the term commonly used to describe transient ischemic attacks (TIA), in which blood temporarily stops flowing to the brain – that the former “Malcolm in the Middle” star suffered. He was hospitalized for his first TIA in November 2012.

“I was in the hospital last Friday,” Muniz, who turns 28 on Dec. 5, said on Twitter last year. “I suffered a ‘Mini Stroke,’ which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!”

Shortly after the first mini-stroke, Muniz told People.com that it felt like he was “getting stabbed in the head – the worst headache you could ever think of. I couldn’t see anything.”

The actor added that during the last year’s episode, he was speaking gibberish and his hands went numb.

Muniz also described the incident to "Good Morning America" last December. “I couldn’t say words,” he said. “I thought I was saying them! My fiancée was looking at me like I was speaking a foreign language.”

He added, “I’m happy to be alive.”

Muniz put his acting career on hold in 2008 to pursue his dream of becoming a race car driver. He currently plays the drums in a band and has been engaged to his longtime girlfriend Elycia Marie Turnbow, since October 2011.

Follow us on twitter.com/foxnewslatino
Like us at facebook.com/foxnewslatino