Welcome to this Fox News Network, L.L.C. Site, which is owned and operated by Fox News Network, L.L.C. ("FOX News" or "we"). The services offered by FOX News include foxnews.com, foxbusiness.com, foxnation.com, foxnews.mobi, m.foxbusiness.com, the FOX News iPhone application, the FOX Business iPhone application, and any FOX News - branded URL, WAP site and mobile application (collectively, the "Site"), FOX News messaging services, video services, RSS feeds, podcasting services, mobile services, and any other feature, content, or applications offered from time to time by FOX News in connection with FOX News and FOX Business (collectively, the "FOX News Services"). FOX News is based in the United States and the FOX News Services are hosted in the United States.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE "ARBITRATION AGREEMENT" SECTION BELOW CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT REQUIRE (i) WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, ALL DISPUTES ARISING BETWEEN YOU AND FOX NEWS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT BE HANDLED BY ARBITRATION, AND (ii) YOU AND FOX NEWS WAIVE THE RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
Eligibility for Site Registration and Account Security
Children under the age of 13 are not authorized to post messages or participate in "Forums" (as defined below) on the Site. All registration information you submit to create an account must be accurate and must be kept updated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for all use of your account. It is therefore critical that you do not share your password with anyone. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another [member or subscriber] at any time. You agree to notify FOX News immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of, or access to, your account or password.
This Agreement remains in full force and effect while you use the FOX News Services. You may terminate your [account/subscription] on the Site at any time, for any reason, by emailing email@example.com, Subject: Terminate My Account. FOX News may terminate your account and/or access to the FOX News Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Furthermore, even after your user account or access to the FOX News Services is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. You agree that your account is non - transferable and any rights to your account terminate upon your death.
You acknowledge that FOX News reserves the right to charge subscription fees for any portion of the FOX News Services. FOX News will provide you with at least 30 days advance notice of any such fees, including any change in the amount of such fees, and a way to cancel your account or subscription in the event you do not wish to pay the modified fee. If you continue to use the FOX News Services after the subscription fee has been increased, you are expressly agreeing to the increased subscription fee and you will be responsible for paying such subscription fee for the balance of your subscription. If FOX News suspends or terminates your account and/or access to the FOX News Services because you have breached the Agreement or violated Applicable Law, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of such fees or other payments.
Purchasing Site Services or Products
FOX News makes no warranty, and accepts no liability for any loss or damages whatsoever, relating to or in connection with your placement of an order for a Site Product with the Processor. FOX News provides no refunds for purchases you make on the Site. You are solely responsible for any and all transactions utilizing your Personal Financial Information, including, but not limited to, any and all charges. You acknowledge and agree that in the event Processor experiences a data breach that affects your Personal Financial Information, FOX News will in no way be responsible or liable to you for any such breach.
FOX News will not store any record of Personal Financial Information related to purchases or other transactions you make through the FOX News Services. You should therefore maintain records of all your transactions. If you have any questions regarding your transactions or believe that there is an error or unauthorized transaction or activity associated with transactions utilizing your Personal Financial Information, you must contact the Processor.
FOX News Content
The FOX News Services contain information, text, files, images, images, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, and any other materials or content (collectively, "Content") of FOX News ("FOX News Content"). FOX News Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and as between you and FOX News, FOX News owns and retains all rights in the FOX News Content and the FOX News Services. FOX News hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to access and display the FOX News Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal, non - commercial use in connection with viewing the Site and using the FOX News Services. The FOX News Services may also contain Content of users and other FOX News licensors. Except as provided in this Agreement or as explicitly allowed on the FOX News Services, you may not copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through the FOX News Services.
Except as explicitly and expressly permitted by FOX News, you are strictly prohibited from creating works or materials (including but not limited to fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes, on - line postcards, montages, mash - ups and similar videos, greeting cards and unlicensed merchandise) that derive from or are based on the FOX News Content. This prohibition applies regardless of whether the derivative works or materials are sold, bartered or given away. You may not either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web - based service or other means remove, later, bypass, avoid interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Content including geo - filtering mechanisms. You may not build a business utilizing the Content, whether or not for profit. Furthermore, you may not create, recreate, distribute or advertise an index of any portion of the Content unless you receive prior written authorization from FOX News. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on the Site can be made by contacting FOX News in writing at: Legal Department, Fox News Network, L.L.C., 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10036, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Content Request.
Your Use of FOX News Services
The FOX News Services are offered for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes unless you receive prior written authorization from FOX News. FOX News reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. You understand that you are responsible for all Content that you post, upload, transmit, email or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services (collectively, "User Content"). Accordingly, please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services. You understand that FOX News does not control the User Content posted by users via the FOX News Services and, as such, you understand you may be exposed to offensive, indecent, inaccurate or otherwise objectionable Content. FOX News assumes no responsibility or liability for this type of Content. If you become aware of misuse of the FOX News Services, please report this immediately to FOX News by emailing email@example.com, Subject: Misuse of FOX News Services. FOX News assumes no responsibility for monitoring the FOX News Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time, FOX News chooses in its sole discretion to monitor the FOX News Services, FOX News nonetheless assumes no responsibility for Content other than FOX News Content, assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any user.
You agree not to use the FOX News Services to:
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is: unlawful; threatening; harmful; abusive; pornographic or includes nudity; offensive; harassing; excessively violent; tortuous; defamatory; invasive of another's privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, contract or other rights; false or misleading; obscene; vulgar; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
- Violate the rights of others including patent, trademark, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- Harass or harm another person;
- Exploit or endanger a minor;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
- Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the FOX News Services, including FOX News' servers, networks or accounts;
- Cover, remove, disable, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the FOX News Services;
- Use technology or any automated system such as scripts or bots in order to collect usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the FOX News Services, or to circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the FOX News Services;
- Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through the FOX News Services. If you do so, you acknowledge you will have caused substantial harm to FOX News, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay FOX News $50 for each actual or intended recipient of such communication;
- Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person's consent;
- Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to sales, contests, or sweepstakes) without FOX News' prior written consent;
- Use the FOX News Services to advertise or promote competing services;
- Use the FOX News Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law;
- Attempt, facilitate or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
FOX News reserves the right, but disclaims any obligation or responsibility, to remove User Content that violates this Agreement, as determined by FOX News in its sole discretion. You acknowledge FOX News reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in FOX News' sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including but not limited to, terminating their user account and/or reporting such User Content, conduct, or activity to law enforcement authorities.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that FOX News may access, preserve or disclose information you provide to the Site, including User Content, when FOX News has a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of FOX News, our parents, subsidiaries or affiliates ("Affiliated Companies"), or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the FOX News Services or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process.
Message Boards and Public Forums
The Site offers users the ability to post public messages on message boards and forums ("Forums"), which may be open to the public generally, to all members of the Site, or to a select group of members to a specific Forum group. You acknowledge that messages posted on such Forums are public, and FOX News cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any Forum; you make such disclosures at your own risk. FOX News is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any information posted on a Forum, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information. FOX News reserves the right, but disclaims any obligation or responsibility, to prevent you from posting User Content to any Forum and to restrict or remove your User Content from a Forum for any reason at any time.
Your Proprietary Rights
FOX News does not claim any ownership rights in the User Content that you post, upload, email transmit, or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services; provided, however, that User Content shall not include any Content posted by a user that is already owned by FOX News or any Affiliated Company. By posting any User Content on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services, you hereby grant to FOX News and our Affiliated Companies, licensees and authorized users, a perpetual, non - exclusive, fully - paid and royalty - free, sublicensable, transferable (in whole or in part), worldwide license to use, modify, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and compilations based upon, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such User Content, including your name, voice, likeness and other personally identifiable information to the extent that such is contained in User Content, anywhere, in any form and on and through all media formats now known or hereafter devised, for any and all purposes including, but not limited to, promotional, marketing, trade or any non-commercial or commercial purposes. Additionally, FOX News is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained within such User Content for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing and providing commercial products and services, including FOX News Services. FOX News' use of such User Content shall not require any further notice to you and such use shall be without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity. FOX News reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of User Content that you post on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services. You hereby appoint FOX News as your agent with full authority to execute any document or take any action, FOX News may consider appropriate in order to confirm the rights granted by you to FOX News in this Agreement.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the User Content posted by you on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section, and (ii) the posting of User Content by you on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services and Third Party Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any User Content posted by you on or through the FOX News Services or Third Party Services. If you delete your User Content from any FOX News Service, FOX News' license to such User Content will end after a reasonable period of time necessary for the deletion to take full effect. However, the User Content may be retained in the FOX News back-up copies of the applicable FOX News Service, which are not publicly available. Furthermore, to the extent that FOX News made use of your User Content before you deleted it, FOX News will retain the right to make such pre-existing uses even after your User Content is deleted. You acknowledge that (i) deletion of your User Content from FOX News Services will not result in, and FOX News assumes no responsibility for, the deletion of such User Content by any third-parties who were provided with or had access to such User Content prior to your deleting it from FOX News Services, and (ii) termination of your account or your use of the FOX News Services will not result in the immediate or automatic deletion of your User Content consistent with this Agreement.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
FOX News respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. FOX News has a policy of terminating repeat infringers' access to the FOX News Services in appropriate circumstances.
If you believe that any material residing on or linked to from the Site infringes your copyright, please send FOX News' Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the FOX News Services (such as the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material); (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. FOX News' Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Legal Department, Fox News Network, LLC, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10036; Facsimile: (212)301 - 5785; Phone: (212)301 - 3000; Attn: Lesley West, Copyright Agent. FOX News' Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can also be reached electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Links and Services
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other FOX News users, providers of Third Party Services or any other parties with whom you interact on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services. FOX News reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
The FOX News Services are provided "AS - IS" and "as available" and FOX News does not guarantee or promise any specific results from use of the FOX News Services. FOX News expressly disclaims any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non - infringement. In particular, FOX News makes no warranty that your use of the FOX News Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error - free or that any information obtained by you on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services or Third Party Services (including but not limited to, through User Content or third party advertisements) will be accurate or reliable. Under no circumstances will FOX News be responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to, property damage, personal injury or death, resulting from use of the FOX News Services, problems or technical malfunction in connection with use of the FOX News Services, attendance at a FOX News event, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained in connection with the FOX News Services, any User Content, third party advertisement or Third Party Service posted on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services, or the conduct of any users of the FOX News Services, whether online or offline. Your use of User Content, third party advertisements, Third Party Services and the goods or services provided by any third parties is solely your responsibility and at your own risk. User Content, third party advertisements and Third Party Services do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of FOX News.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FOX NEWS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE FOX NEWS SERVICES, EVEN IF FOX NEWS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, FOX NEWS' LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO FOX NEWS FOR THE FOX NEWS SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE OF THE FOX NEWS SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DAMAGES YOU INCUR ARISING OUT OF FOX NEWS' ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR YOUR USE OF FOX NEWS SERVICES ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE INSUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING THE AVAILABILITY OF OR ANY PERSON'S ABILITY TO ACCESS ANY PORTION OF THE FOX NEWS SERVICES.
U.S. Export Controls
Software available in connection with the FOX News Services (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the FOX News Services or otherwise exported or re - exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
(1) FOX News, including its FOX News Affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, and you agree that any and all disputes and claims that each of you and FOX News may have against the other that arise out of or relate to the FOX News Services and your use of them, including the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity of this Agreement, including the agreement to arbitrate (the "Arbitration Agreement") and the scope or applicability of this Arbitration Agreement (collectively, "Disputes"), including but not limited to the arbitrability of any and all Disputes, and even if the events giving rise to Disputes occurred before this Arbitration Agreement became effective, will be resolved in a binding, confidential, individual and fair arbitration process, and not in court. Each of you and FOX News agrees to give up the right to sue in court. Each of you and FOX News also agrees to give up the right to have Disputes heard by a jury and the ability to seek to represent, in a class action or otherwise, anyone but each of you and FOX News (see paragraph 9 of this Arbitration Agreement below). The only exceptions to this Arbitration Agreement are that (i) each of you and FOX News retains the right to sue in small claims court and (ii) each of you and FOX News may bring suit in court against the other to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
(2) This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16, governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement.
(3) Any arbitration between you and FOX News will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA") and will be governed by the AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the "AAA Rules"), as modified by this Arbitration Agreement. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org, or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration will be conducted by a single arbitrator. If you and we cannot agree on who that single arbitrator should be, then the AAA shall appoint an arbitrator with significant experience resolving the type of Dispute at issue. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement.
(4) If either you or FOX News wants to arbitrate a Dispute, you or FOX News must first send by mail to the other a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving notice, the specific facts giving rise to the Dispute, the FOX News Service to which the Notice relates, and the relief requested. Your Notice to FOX News must be sent by mail to Arbitration Notice of Dispute, Legal and Business Affairs, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor, New York, New York, 10036. FOX News will send any Notice to you at the contact information we have for you or that you provide. It is the sender's responsibility to ensure that the recipient receives the Notice. During the first 45 days after you or we send a Notice to the other, you and we may try to reach a settlement of the Dispute. If you and we do not resolve the Dispute within those first 45 days, either you or we may initiate arbitration in accordance with the rules and procedures provided for by the AAA. A form for initiating formal arbitration may be found on the AAA's website at www.adr.org ("Arbitration Form"). In addition to filing this Arbitration Form with AAA in accordance with its rules and procedures, you must send a copy of this completed Arbitration Form to the FOX News at the address listed above to which you sent your Notice of Dispute.
(5) AAA charges fees to conduct arbitrations. Ordinarily, the claimant has to pay that fee to start a case, but if you wish to commence an arbitration against FOX News, and you are seeking to recover less than $10,000 (inclusive of attorneys' fees), you will not have to pay this filing fee; FOX News will pay it on your behalf. If you are seeking to recover $10,000 or more, you will have to pay the filing fee charged by AAA, but FOX News will reimburse that fee if you win the arbitration.
(6) If you are seeking to recover $10,000 or less, AAA rules provide that the Dispute should be resolved without a hearing, by submission of documents only. Either you or we may request a hearing, however, and be responsible for the fees associated with it. If the arbitrator recommends a hearing even if neither you nor we request one, FOX News will pay the arbitrator's fees associated with the hearing. If the claim is for more than $10,000, the manner and place of the hearing will be determined in accordance with the AAA Rules.
(7) Regardless of how the arbitration proceeds, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain his or her findings and conclusions.
(8) Each of you and FOX News may incur attorneys' fees during the arbitration. In addition to whatever rights you may have to recover your attorneys' fees under Applicable Law, if you prevail in the arbitration, and if FOX News failed to make a settlement offer to you before the arbitration or the amount you win is at least 25% greater than FOX News' highest settlement offer to resolve the Dispute, then FOX News will pay your reasonable attorneys' fees in addition to the amount the arbitrator awarded. If FOX News wins the arbitration, you will be responsible for your own attorneys' fees. In addition, if the arbitrator, at the request of the winning party, finds that the losing party brought a Dispute or asserted a defense frivolously or for an improper purpose, then regardless of the amount in dispute, the arbitrator must order the losing party to pay both sides' arbitration fees and may order the losing party to pay the winning party&rsquo's reasonable attorneys' fees, unless such an award of fees is prohibited by Applicable Law.
(9) The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. The arbitrator may not order FOX News to pay any monies to or take any actions with respect to persons other than you, unless FOX News explicitly consents in advance, after an arbitrator is selected, to permit the arbitrator to enter such an order. YOU AND FOX News AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE OR MULTI-CLAIMANT PROCEEDING. Further, unless FOX News agrees, the arbitrator may not consolidate other persons' claims with yours, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, multi-claimant or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Arbitration Agreement shall be null and void, but the rest of this Agreement, including the provisions governing where actions against FOX News must be pursued, will remain in effect.
(10) You and FOX News agree to maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceeding and shall not disclose the fact of the arbitration, any documents exchanged as part of any mediation, proceedings of the arbitration, the arbitrator's decision and the existence or amount of any award, except as may be necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration (in which case anyone becoming privy to confidential information must undertake to preserve its confidentiality), or except as may be necessary in connection with a court application for a provisional remedy, a judicial challenge to an award or its enforcement, or unless otherwise required by law or court order.
This Agreement will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Except with respect to Disputes to be resolved through an arbitration process in accordance with the Arbitration Agreement contained above, you and FOX News agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New York, New York to resolve any dispute arising out of this Agreement or the FOX News Services. YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS - CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE FOX NEWS SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. AFTER SUCH PERIOD, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You agree to indemnify and hold FOX News, its Affiliated Companies, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site or the FOX News Services, your breach of this Agreement, your violation of any rights of another or any Content that you post or otherwise submit on, through or in connection with the FOX News Services.
FOX News does not knowingly accept, via the FOX News Services or otherwise, unsolicited submissions including, without limitation, submissions of books, programming ideas, blog ideas, articles, scripts, story lines, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, proposals, ideas or concepts. FOX News' policy is to simply delete any such submission without reading it or forwarding it to other FOX News staff or staff of its Affiliated Companies. Therefore, any similarity between an unsolicited submission and any elements in any FOX News or Affiliated Company creative work including, without limitation, a program, film, series, story, title or concept would be purely coincidental. If unsolicited submissions are sent to FOX News via the FOX News Services (including but not limited to any public forum), however, such submissions and copyright become the property of FOX News and may be used, copied, sublicensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, publicly performed, published, displayed or deleted as FOX News sees fit. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation, credit or notice whatsoever and that by sending an unsolicited submission you waive the right to make any claim against FOX News or Affiliated Company relating to unsolicited submissions, including, without limitation, unfair competition, breach of implied contract or breach of confidentiality.
FOX News may, from time to time, post FOX News employment opportunities on the FOX News Services and/or invite users to submit resumes to it. If you choose to submit your name, contact information, resume and/or other personal information to FOX News in response to employment listings, you are authorizing FOX News to utilize this information for all lawful and legitimate hiring and employment purposes. FOX News also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to forward the information you submit to its Affiliated Companies for legitimate business purposes. Nothing in this Agreement or contained in the FOX News Services will constitute a promise by FOX News to contact, interview, hire or employ any individual who submits information to it, nor will anything in this Agreement or contained in the FOX News Services constitute a promise that FOX News will review any or all of the information submitted to it by users of the FOX News Services.
FOX News, The Fox Nation, the FOX News logo, and the FOX News Channel logo are trademarks of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation; Fox Business Network, the Fox Business Network logo, Real American Stories, the Real American Stories logo, "FAIR", "FAIR AND BALANCED", "WE REPORT.YOU DECIDE.", "THE MOST POWERFUL NAME IN NEWS" and the "Fair & Balanced" logo are trademarks of Fox News Network, L.L.C., and all other trademarks, service marks and trade names used in the Site are the property of their respective owners, and all of the above and below trademarks may not be copied, downloaded or otherwise exploited without the prior written permission of FOX News or the owner of such trademark, service mark or trade name, except as explicitly permitted in this Agreement.
©Associated Press. All rights reserved.
All quotes delayed by at least 15 minutes. Market Data provided by Interactive Data (Terms & Conditions).
Powered and implemented by Interactive Data Managed Solutions.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar.
Earnings estimates data provided by Zacks.
Mutual fund data provided by Lipper.
Economic data provided by Econoday.
Dow Jones & Company (Terms & Conditions).
The failure of FOX News to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The Section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You agree that any notices FOX News may be required by Applicable Law to send to you will be effective upon FOX News' sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address you have on file with FOX News or publishing such notices on the informational page(s) of FOX News Services.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and FOX News as a result of this Agreement or your use of the FOX News Services. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice related to it shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Nothing contained in this Agreement limits FOX News' right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the FOX News Services or information provided to or gathered by us in connection with such use.