Print Print    Close Close

Another Belgian charged in Paris attacks probe

Published January 22, 2016

Associated Press

Belgian authorities have announced terrorism charges against another Belgian arrested in the investigation of links to the November attacks that killed 130 people in Paris in November.

The Federal Prosecutor's office said Friday a man identified as Zakaria J., born in 1986, had been placed in custody by the investigating judge. He was charged with terrorist murder and participation in the activities of a terrorist group.

The suspect was arrested Wednesday during police raids in the Brussels neighborhood of Molenbeek, where several Paris attackers had lived or stayed. There was no immediate word on the status of a second man detained Wednesday, a Moroccan identified only as Mustafa E.

No weapons or explosives were found during the searches, authorities said.

Print Print    Close Close

URL

https://www.foxnews.com/world/another-belgian-charged-in-paris-attacks-probe

  • Home
  • Video
  • Politics
  • U.S.
  • Opinion
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Science
  • Health
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • World
  • Sports
  • Weather
  • Privacy
  • Terms

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. © FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Market data provided by Factset. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Legal Statement. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by LSEG. Do Not Sell my Personal Information - New Terms of Use - FAQ