Published January 14, 2015
"Fox News Watch" airs Saturdays at 6:30 p.m. ET, 11:30 p.m. ET, 2:30 a.m. ET and 6:30 a.m. ET on Sunday morning.
How is the media reporting the stories you've seen in the news this week? You can count on Eric Burns and FOX News Watch to cover the coverage!
This weekend, on the Saturday, July 10 edition "FOX News Watch" ...
• John Edwards: The Media's Veep Choice?
Did Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry pick John Edwards as his running mate this week at least in part because it would please the press?/p>
• Arab Media
An Arab journalist and media critic asks "where's the outrage" in the Arab media about beheadings of non-Arabs and other terrorist atrocities?
Plus, in our "Quick Takes on the Media" segment we'll ask these questions:
- Can gay journalists effectively cover gay weddings?
- What's been "National Review" founder and retiring editor William F. Buckley's impact on journalism in this country?
- How did the "New York Post" wind up announcing that Richard Gephardt (search) would run with John Kerry as his vice president instead of John Edwards?
Also, your letters and much more!
Join host Eric Burns and our "FOX News Watch" panelists this weekend as we "cover the coverage":
• Jim Pinkerton of Newsday
• Jane Hall of American University
• Neal Gabler media writer and author
Don't miss FOX News Watch this weekend!
Watch at 6:30 p.m. ET or catch one of our repeats at 11:30 p.m. ET, 2:30 a.m. ET and 6:30 a.m. ET!
-- The Associated Press contributed to this story.