Print Print    Close Close

Selena Gomez to be Questioned in Justin Bieber Paparrazzo Incident

By Alexandra Gratereaux

Published January 10, 2017

Fox News
d13ef84c-

in Game Four of the 2011 NBA Finals at American Airlines Center on June 7, 2011 in Dallas, Texas. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement (2011 Getty Images)

The paparrazzo who claims he was attacked by Justin Bieber, is not speaking-out about the incident that made headlines during Memorial Day weekend --at least not yet.

José Sarros, who goes by nickname ‘Bruja,’ told entertainment publication Celebuzz that he could not go into details about what happened between him and the Biebs, as he tried to protect his girlfriend Selena Gomez.

“I don’t have a lawyer yet, Sarros told Celebuzz. “The report that I spoke to a lawyer is a lie.”

“But, I cannot talk more about what happened,” he added.

According to Radaronline.com, authorities want to speak to Selena Gomez about the entire incident, but that reports about the case being turned into the L.A. County District Attorney’s office are false.

"The case hasn't been referred to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office because the investigation is only just beginning, Sergeant Michael Holland,  lead detective at the Malibu/Lost Hills station told Radaronline.com.

“The only statement that has been given is from the alleged victim and other eyewitnesses, including Mr. Bieber's girlfriend, Selena Gomez, need to be interviewed. At some point very soon, I anticipate that detectives will formally reach out to Justin Bieber for a request for an interview, although he isn't under any obligation to do so and neither is his girlfriend," Holland added.

As Fox News Latino previously reported, Bieber and Gomez were walking out of theater at The Common in Calabasas when the lensman tried to take a photo of them. According to TMZ, “some sort of physical altercation erupted.” The star couple had left by the time police arrived.

The photographer complained of pain and was taken by the Los Angeles County Fire Department to a hospital, where he was treated and released, officials said.

Witnesses told TMZ that the photographer was blocking Bieber’s car as the singer was trying to leave. The singer, TMZ reporter, asked the photographer to move away but he refused to budge – triggering the scuffle.

Print Print    Close Close

URL

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/selena-gomez-to-be-questioned-in-justin-bieber-paparrazzo-incident

  • Home
  • Video
  • Politics
  • U.S.
  • Opinion
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Science
  • Health
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • World
  • Sports
  • Weather
  • Privacy
  • Terms

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. © FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Market data provided by Factset. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Legal Statement. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by LSEG. Do Not Sell my Personal Information - New Terms of Use - FAQ