PIKETON, Ohio – The Latest on the fatal shooting of eight family members in southern Ohio (all times local):
The state attorney general says homes at crime scenes where eight family members were shot to death in southern Ohio are being relocated to a secure location as the investigation continues.
Attorney General Mike DeWine says work to move the four mobile homes near Piketon began Thursday and will take several days. A Pike County judge approved the moves.
DeWine says the intent is to preserve the crime scenes the way they were found to help with the investigation and any future prosecution.
Seven adults and a 16-year-old boy from the Rhoden family were found dead April 22. Authorities have interviewed dozens of people, processed more than 100 pieces of evidence and received over 500 tips but haven't made an arrest or identified who is responsible for the slayings.
The woman who is heard in a frantic 911 call says she is haunted by the memory of discovering some of the bodies in the slayings last month of eight people in southern Ohio.
Thirty-six-year-old Bobby Jo Manley tells The Cincinnati Enquirer (http://cin.ci/1X44hjP ) she took a 3-year-old and an infant out of a trailer where she found the boys' parents — her nephew and his fiancée — dead in their blood-soaked bed on the morning of April 22.
Seven adults and a 16-year-old boy were found slain at four homes near Piketon. Attorney General Mike DeWine has called the Rhoden family killings a "pre-planned execution."
Investigators found three marijuana grow sites and evidence of cockfighting at the crime scenes.