FORT COLLINS, Colo. – A 22-year-old man was rescued Saturday after falling through the roof of a Colorado restaurant and becoming lodged in a greasy kitchen air duct.
Poudre Fire Authority officials say Andrew Neely fell through the roof and was trapped in the chimney at Pueblo Viejo when he called 911. Firefighters and Fort Collins police found the man and crews forced the restaurant door open. Firefighters say the man was stuck directly above the fryer.
Crews dismantled the exhaust vents and lowered him down.
The Fort Collins Coloradoan reports (http://tinyurl.com/ohoys88 ) that Neely was not injured. He was cited for trespassing.
Information from: Fort Collins Coloradoan, http://www.coloradoan.com