The news doesn't stop on the weekends and neither does "FOX & Friends."
So start your weekend in the know with hosts Mike Jerrick, Juliet Huddy and Julian Phillips:
• Harlan Ullman, senior adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
• Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla.
• Craig Mitnick, criminal defense attorney and FOX News contributor
• Gerold and Deborah Hart Strober, co-authors of "The Monarchy"
• Rep. Mark Green, R-Wisc.
Plus, gas prices are heating up along with the weather. Will this turn your summer vacation plans sour? We'll get a read from Stuart Varney, FOX Business News contributor.1.
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
There's no telling what "FOX & Friends" will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by — the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
FOX News Channel is the most watched news network in Daytime.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. FOX News does not endorse content on external sites.