Is Iran trying to sabotage democracy in Iran?
• Michael Ledeen, resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute
Saddam Hussein's cousin "Chemical Ali," the prime suspect in the 1980s gassing of as many as 5,000 Kurds, will be the first to stand trial for war crimes
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
What economic issue should be at the top of President Bush's agenda?
• Michael Brown, Democratic strategist
• Kellyanne Conway, Republican pollster
Should U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan be behind bars?
• Rep. Scott Garrett, R-N.J.
Are shirts and ties choking America's in-flight cops?
• Michelle Malkin, syndicated columnist
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.